Lobotomy Corporation

Is it worth $25
I've never played a rts or managment game

Attached: lobotomy-corporation-library-of-ruina.gif (488x498, 406.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can get it on sale for like $9 usually. also most people recommend just pirating it first to see if you even like it, it's not for everyone

Pirate it the game is not for everyone

Attached: 1648947420614.gif (185x185, 2.21M)

Is the other thread dead already? Could have at least waited a bit before making another one

The story is good but the gameplay isn't.
I'm only playing it so I can play LoR.

It is worth it but not for everyone

The story is great but you should never play a game JUST for story. The gameplay should be able to hook you for a bit first.
That said, the time it takes before the game really starts throwing its best gameplay at you is longer than the Steam automatic refund period, so pirate before you buy, or buy it on sale if you've gotta buy.

It's fun
But either pirate it or wait for a sale

Attached: 1568372613019.jpg (1000x750, 271.4K)

>25$
could've sworn i got it for $20
regardless, when in doubt, listen to Guybrush

Attached: 1C3D8C50-FECE-4894-9D54-39D67FB44657.jpg (1141x882, 231.84K)

fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation

>just had a thread
>will have another one later on because of Outis
>OP has a bongbong pic
come on, now

I'm at day 21 and I keep rewinding back to it after day 24 because I pick an absolute fucking asshole like the leg heart thing and the only way to unfuck it is to just rewind
i'm tempted to start from day 1 just to avoid aving silent orchestra in safety or bullshit like bald-is-awesome
what do?

In theory you're supposed to get a couple of Hes and Waws with decent equipment between day 1 and day 21 that lets you survive the sudden barrage of Waws and Alephs starting with the central department. What equipment and abnormalities do you currently have? It's possible the run is salvageable with the right tactics.

BAVI

Attached: 1637974714826.png (1000x1000, 64.13K)

I've seen threads for this game for years now and I have no idea what it's about. All I have been able to tell is that it seems to be an SCP-like management game. Can somebody give me a spoiler-free QRD?

the funny leg heart man is pretty easy to deal with as long as you've got some nuggets with very high prudence and temperance

BANTI

make babies with outsourced labrats

it's probably very salvageable, I have singing machine, woodsman, wall lady, burrowing blood tree and dreaming current giving me PEs with relative ease, and have all dmg resistances egos except pale
various lvl 5 agents and enough lobs to give me the stats I need
I simply am getting really fed up with doing the same exact things over and over and over again and was tempted to start over to switch it up

I just wanted to play library of ruina and now I'm stuck playing monster daycare simulator
I hate every second but I can't stop
next time silent orchestra has a meltdown i'm going to burn my pc

>poke monsters to make energy
>use byproducts to make equipment
>use equipment to survive the stronger monsters you will be contractually obligated to poke later on
>incredibly unique story that justifies pretty much every gameplay foible
>unique dystopian setting in the background, very little like it
>only dragged down by being fucking miserably repetitive and slow at several major moments

you're the new manager at the office and your job is to juice SCPs for energy. it starts off straight forward but eventually becomes very complicated as you get a new scp with new rules about what it likes/doesn't like every day. they can range from "if someone with low stats works on me, I will kill them and break out and now you have to fight me" to "if you don't keep the camera pointed at me while working, I will kill them and break out and now you have to fight me" to "if you do a good job I'll give you a soda"

I just want to fuck the characters i see in HQ fanart

Attached: 1659098244492047.gif (770x490, 724.56K)

I sent in my lvl 5 agent with 5 temperance 5 prudence and still got my whole everything sucked dry by that fucking asshole regardless of whatever the fuck I did with the guy
what did I do wrong?

What’s the deal with Binah in Ruina? At the end it sounds like she wants to hang out at the library - but why? Last time she was a sephirah she sided with Angela to fuck everyone over. And yes she says some shit about Garion being dead and her being like a new person, but that doesn’t really explain why that new person wants to hang around. It’s not like she seems particularly fond of anyone there, really.

Attached: FYhAOt9akAA9UMf.jpg (1500x1500, 205.3K)

When did this one happen?

what work did you do with him? he only likes white and blue

Have you been doing your missions? If you have, being past day 21 is your opportunity to do a Dusk ordeal and finish Malkuth's mission set, which will let the final stage of basically the entire upper layer unfold. This will give you some great research-like bonuses, like "make restarting actually palatable" great. But it's also possible the bonuses will be enough to let you just press on.
"Managerial Tips 1"
"Agents with Temperance Level 3 or lower immediately threw themselves into [redacted] upon encountering the Abnormality."
"Managerial Tips 2"
"When an Agent with Prudence Level 4 or lower completed their work, the Qliphoth Counter lowered."
"Managerial Tips 3"
"When more than 60 seconds of work time had taken place, the Qliphoth Counter lowered by 1, and the Agent who was working with [redacted] threw themself in."
It likes insight (50%) and repression (40%).

she's too old to be a hateful hag
she just wants to be a wholesome grandma chungus

I'm going to fucking lose it if I read "wholesome chungus" one more time.

Recently did Binah surpression. Last phase was... interesting because thats when WhiteNight transformed. So you had Central with WN, Binah, RRHM, QoH, Bunnys and a Censored. Had even 11 Agents survive to tell the tale.

That’s stupid. Even if she doesn’t want to be hateful, I’d want to leave.
And her opposing her old arbiter pals, even given the implication she wouldn’t be treated kindly in return, is weird.

If you lurk the threads you find like 90-99% waifu posting. The game seems to appeal to a certain type of autist as it is tedious, repetitive, and progressively complex. I found it to be a chore within ~10 hours and just stopped playing. The SCPs are a little weird too, definitely a lot of Eastern mythology sensibilities to their design. They don't tend to really creep me out because they're just too "out there".

Attached: 1652305202898.png (226x223, 30.14K)

>The story is good
Is that so! Please explain it to me then.

sussy manager