After 6 months of playing I have collected 6 5Star Characters...

After 6 months of playing I have collected 6 5Star Characters, all of them equipped with maxed out 5 Star gear and didn't spend a single cent. Just grinded for 3 hours a day while listening to podcasts or talking to friends.

This is the least predatory gacha Game i have ever played.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192.24K)

Nobody cares Xiao Zhu

>maxed out 5 Star gear
as if

you couldn't get 6 characters and 6 5*weapons in that amount of time without at least buying welkins

characters are easy to get but getting 5* character weapons is terrible

Try Azur Lane.
Got 100% completion f2p

Don't care, not playing it. Stop advertising at me.

now post your artifacts, faggot

This is Chinese crap and only an idiot or a traitor would invest time in Chinese crap today.

but I want america to fall, I give money to mihoyo to fund taiwan war, png anime girls is just a bonus

You either can't count, don't know what a 5 star is, or lying like a faggot.

Why did he do it?

Attached: 1826a93fa3599-b5d090AD04B9F799EB4.4A5230F309D1AE61_message_424869176490096_1659645220664.jpg (1920x1080, 320.84K)

He's probably referring to artifacts when he means 5 star gear.

mona ass

>maxed out 5 Star gear
even weapons?

the joke is he is still lying, you get 1 high end but not maxed 5* artifact per 2-3 months on average, and 1 maxed per around 8 months if you dump resin ONLY into artifact domains at max world level.

>all you have to do is grind THREE HOURS A DAY FOR SIX FUCKING MONTHS
sounds legitimately awful

>you get 1 high end but not maxed 5* artifact per 2-3 months on average
bruh, wut?
I have 5* artifacts by the hundreds lying around like trash because I cba to convert them.

user.... you get billions of 5* artifacts, and can easily upgrade all of them to lvl 20 if you still have the fodder you get from chests, if you are insane you can do the daily artifact farm

you don't understand the concept of a maxed 5* artifact. a maxed 5* artifact is a base 4 substat of crit damage/crit rate/atk%/em or er% with tier 3 base rolls, then 5 hits into crit rate or crit damage with tier 3 rolls each time. I convert 1K 5* artifacts with the artifact reroller every couple months, simply have a +20 means literally nothing.

Attached: 2131243521.png (255x406, 121.38K)

>min/max fag is retarded
every single time

holy autism
you just need main stats and maybe a few good substat rolls to clear abyss dude

>brainlet has no reading comprehension
don't backpedal when you make a statement then are proven wrong; a +20 artifact is not a maxed artifact, 99% of my artifacts that I +20 are fed into other artifacts because they over 20% weaker than a well rolled one.

>a +20 artifact is not a maxed artifact
...and what is an artifact max level? oh right, 20

enjoy your 5 hits of flat attack on a +20 def% cup.

I can do abyss 12 with lvl 1 artifacts, stop being a shitter at the game