Dogshit I'm going back to standalones

dogshit I'm going back to standalones

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 7.17K)

you cant because standalones are nonexistent nowadays and the few that do exist suck ass because nobody wants them anymore lol

Retroarch killed all the standalones

I want to play Street fighter II but there are too many versions out there. What is the best version of Street Fighter II that can be emulated in retroarch?

use fightcade for fighting games you dumb retard

Filtered.

No. I use retroarch to emulate various games from different consoles/arcade machines. But street fighter II has several versions that I don't know which one is the best, I want to play this with a friend locally.

what version would you play besides super street fighter 2 turbo retard

SSF2T ROM and CPS2 core.

All the RetroArch cores are more up to date than standalones now so enjoy your inferior experience.

>super street fighter 2 turbo
>CPS2 core
Ok. I'm going to download it. Thank you

Attached: Super-streetfighter2-turbo-white.png (550x288, 290.41K)

I see this claim a lot but somehow they still run worse.

Implying an emulator from 2007 is any worse than an up to date emulator.

Which standalones have run ahead?

Retroarch's Citra core destroyed my faith in emulators

That's because they can't be "more up-to-date" they are just ports of other peoples work.

None, because they strive for authentic input delay. Not some weird feeling forced "improved" delay to compensate for the absurd extra delay caused by a bloated frontend.

- One UI
- One settings
- One save folder
- One BIOS folder
- One screenshot folder
- One folder containing everything period
- The best emulators for everything 5th-gen and before, some better than any standalone alternative (Mupen64plus-nx, Genesis Plus GX)
- Universal shaders across all systems that you can't get standalone
- The best shaders period
- Universal controller hotkeys for screenshot, fast forward, save state, etc.
- Integer scaling

Yeah I'm thinking if you don't use Retroarch for

Attached: Valkyrie Profile (USA) (Disc 1)-220803-201934.png (1172x960, 2.4M)

Welcome back tRAnny, still not using your bloated frontend or donating to your patreon.

Are you trying to ban evade with reverse psychology? Sounds like a real shitty product if you can't just sell it on its merits. Instead you have to astroturf here one way or another with absurdly obvious inorganic speech.

We have this thread DAILY on /vr/ and Any Forums.
Ignore it. RA sucks and Squarepusher admits to shilling here.

No shit, you just have to mention Near or Duckstation to get the shill to go on a schizo rant.

1) I'm not TwinAphex or whoever the fuck you're accusing me of being

2) I don't care about emudev drama and you can't """steal""" GPL code

Attached: Brave Fencer Musashi (USA)-220802-040538.png (1172x960, 1.98M)

>I don't care about emudev drama
>I'm just affiliated with the source of 99% of current emudev drama

>Accuses me of being a tranny

Also you:

>NOOOOOO my heckin GPL tranny code was stolen I hate Richard Stallman and Retroarch now

I accused you of specifically being the tRAnny. Not because you are actually a tranny, but because you're the Retro Arch shill that has the same mental fortitude of any given tranny. Its been over a year of these posts, fuck off.

Another one filtered