What's your favourite Elden Ring boss user-dono?

What's your favourite Elden Ring boss user-dono?

Attached: 1569894-malenia-1-article_image_t-1.jpg (928x522, 155.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKxsIYP03KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Radahn, it's probably the only one that really stands out and leaves an impression, I would like FROM to buff his HP so the fight can last a lot longer.

Attached: elden-ring-radahn-in-game[2].jpg (1200x600, 80.73K)

Radagon baby.
Best final boss in souls games aside Gehrman.

I forget the name, but the one in the Evergaol who drops Tiche's summon was really fun

What's a lecto?

Radagon > Maliketh > Mohg > Margit/ Morgott > Radahn

Ringleader Alecto

Radahn

Attached: 1648933318444.png (1280x720, 2M)

Unironically Godrick. Followed by Radagon, Godfrey, and Rykard.

Nothing. What's a lecto with you?

Attached: images.jpg (301x168, 8.82K)

Godrick's theme is so based. No other music really stood out to me

1. Mohg
2. Radagon/Elden Beast
3. Malenia
4. Godfrey
5. Godrick
6. Morgott
7. Placidusax
8. Astel
9. O'Neil
10. Maliketh

I was lucky enough to fight original unnerfed Radahn before they nuked him. He was fun. No other boss in ER was fun, and they quickly nuked Radahn after release, probably because boss being fun wasn't intentional. Boss fights are weakest part of ER, they simply scream about fromshits being completely out of game design ideas.

>Spoiler
>Rykard
Exceptionally based taste, friend.

Attached: 000 mad.jpg (640x718, 53.79K)

Godrick is absoulte Kino.
Him cutting his own arm was absolute metal.

Replying to my own post (heh), but the reason I put Godrick the highest is whenever I get to him, it's ALWAYS something I look forward to. Partially because he's one of the easiest bosses, but the visuals, arena, soundtrack, etc are also really good. Pretty much the perfect boss for that stage of the game.

Just got my first no hit kill on him at level 1 with no items /equip/skills at all besides the starting +0 club, feelsgoodman.

Radahn
Hourah Loux
Rykard

all three were great to fight against and were absolute kino

Bingongus the Uninstall Wizard

er sucks

Niall

Attached: Commander-Niall-src2.png (744x397, 140.52K)

i can't choose i like the most:
Morgot for all these ninja flips and sheer amount of stuff he can do, it just fun to dance around him
Radahn for the presentation, one of most memorable guys among all souls games
Placidusax for being one of the best dragon fights, the arena and his attacks are just so fucking cool

Godrick sperged out and chopped his hand of to superglue a dragonhead on to it.
Radahn was a massive 12 vs 1 (not really because you have to summen them and they are heavily nerfed wtf, shouldve been an actual normandy rush)
Rennala was boring. Cmon its a wizard school, show some golems or elaborate magic sigils, maybe a way to expose rannis spell over rennala before you enter like Fools idol.
Morgott was good, shouldve build him up more as in showing up way more and making him a proper taunting rival badguy.
Rikard is okay. You find the magic weapon to kill in the fucking boss room, boo

After that it goes shit. Fire giant is boring and mountaintops is boring, dog nigga dies in 3 swings and the claw only works against 1 move, at the end of a spastic combo.
Gideon is a mage bitch

THEN IT GETS FUCKING GOOD AGAIN.

WRESTLEMANIA WITH CONAN, CAVING RADAGONS FACE IN AND PUTTING DOWN ELDEN DOG FOR GOOD.

[/spoiler]seriously where is the fucking erdtree legacy dungeon memezacki

Hoarah Loux was such a fun fight. A great back and forth duel between warriors. Loved watching people get taken to wrestlemania.
Radahn is a fucking blast to fight if youre not overleveled, i like fighting him underleveled so I can have the fun of fighting a 10 on 1 but not make it too easy.
Malenia is a lot of fun once you figure out how to make the fight less horseshit, still wish mage players would have their hands removed so she didnt need to be overtuned so she wouldnt get cheesed.
Morgott is based and the true king.
Radagon is really cool, if he had a phase 2 or more health and no Elden Beast I would call him best fight in the game.

It's MOGHIN' time.
youtube.com/watch?v=QKxsIYP03KQ

Attached: MOgh.jpg (1200x1734, 217.98K)

I downloaded the unpatched version and fought him, he wasn't any different, he still hits hard but has ridiculously low HP, if I'm bias I'd say he was more aggressive pre-patch but I have nothing to back that up. In my opinion he only needs an HP boost to be the truly ferocious warrior characters and lore talk about.

Rykard
Because it feel like you are fighting Satan in hell

Not that cheap Whore

Very fun fight, I fought him as a phantom a lot.

You confuse mohg with rykard

Both are boring as fuck.

I really wish that when Margit said "The hands of the Fell Omen shall brook thee no quarter" it actually meant the Night Cavalry would hunt you and Morgott would be an active antagonist as opposed to them just being there and sometimes you fight them.

Rykard is visually and thematically interesting but Storm Ruler fights suck inherently.