Code Vein Requiem

Code Vein Requiem
PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC. Unreal Engine 4
Set 10 years after the first game. It will have returning characters from Code Vein and God Eater.
Blood Veils now are used for the block function, with veils more suited for dodge playstyles and other for tanking/blocking. All weapons of a weapon type will share the same moveset short of their special heavy and charged attacks. The block and parry functions related to blood veil can be used for combos or special attacks, those are modified passively through Blood Code skills.
Blight, contained in the Aragami of death, can block the regenerative properties of revenants and the protagonist can use it as resource capable of altering the protagonist blood code and the equipment.
Less focus on stamina management with no stamina cost for basic offensive options, similar to God Eater
The game setting starts with human survivors and the vampiric revenants cooperating against the Aragami threat, thanks to revenants ability to cheat Death.
A settlement gets ambushed and an aragami named Shi starts killing the revenants who lose their regenerative properties and get infected with a black substance. Only the player can reawaken due to a fairy/guarding spirit in an amber bead controlling the Blight. The turorial is the aftermath, as Shi's Blight infects and turns humans into various monsters. The fairy projection will serve as companion throughout the events.
The game has a mission/hub structure with large mission zones. The amber bead will serve to clear blight/rot mistle which will serve as checkpoints.
Go Shiina composes the OST
Opening song is 勝手にMy Soul by DISH//

Attached: Code_Vein_Box_Art.jpg (702x1024, 762.18K)

I will write no more info after this so any "answer" or "info" is other people using the anonymous tag

That's bullshit but I believe it

>Go Shiina
All I care about.

Coomer trash tier game

>due to a fairy/guarding spirit in an amber bead controlling the Blight
Io bros....

>The game has a mission/hub structure with large mission zones
FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Um, holy based?

When will they remove Denuvo from this game?

>an aragami named Shi

Attached: b57f6683318525.5d388c8acd253.jpg (1200x1200, 640.88K)

Attached: dont-give-me-hope-meme-3.jpg (960x511, 42.05K)

>Less focus on stamina management with no stamina cost for basic offensive options, similar to God Eater
FUCKING FINALLY.
FUCK SOULSFAGS.
THE GAME IS EVEN BETTER NOW.

>COOMER COOMER COOMER COOMER
rent free, faggot

This pasta is Metal Gear Solid V Demon Edition tier.
Again, only Code Vein fans are retarded enough to believe """"""""""leaks""""""""""

Attached: Code Vein fans are dumb retards.jpg (1832x1029, 271.9K)

when has 1 of these 'off-screen computer cellphone shots' ever been true?

The only reason I bought the game was for Io's tits but I'm glad I did because the game was fun. The Blade Bearer and Cannoneer as well as Juzo were actually difficult fights. Then went on to Scarlet Nexus and that game is kinda trash desu

>Answering to the anti-anime schizo

Scarlet Nexus had a bit of a long and troubled development iirc.
It was most fun early in the game when there were plenty of new and exciting “unique” telekinesis objects to use and they should’ve went all in on that.

no specific weapon moveset
Noooo

PLEASE BE REAL

It's like with scams- They're shit on purpose to filter out anyone above room temperature IQ. Then they can string along the gullible retards that remain.