Post good games no one ever talks about

Post good games no one ever talks about

>basically the best co-op 3D platformer ever
>great visuals and soundtrack and atmosphere
>fun puzzles and minigames and a variety of mechanics
>highly challenging sections and some bosses
>lots of humor and personality from the source material

Attached: 1658244886695.jpg (320x240, 44.41K)

Which one is this, Back in Action?

Time Busters

did anyone else find this game kind of... creepy?

Well you see its actually a metaphor for the seven deadly sins, and the game explicitly tries to turn you into a satan worshiping jew

most of the ps1 looney tunes games were amazing

Goddamn I loved this game, it was the shit as a kid playing with my brother. We would just waste so much time fucking with each other. I miss couch coop. Or decent coop in general. And decent platformers. Or any genre that's not a washed up, boring, copy pasted open world with RPG elements where you do the same bullshit for 170 hours.

Yeah it did have a strange atmosphere, can't really put my finger on it.

I preferred sheep raider desu

Nobody talks about pinball mail delivery, and its a damn crime.

Attached: hero.jpg (1200x675, 275.53K)

I find it interesting that Count Bloodcount was portrayed as much more intimidating than his animated version.

>genuinely okay isometric action RPG with a decent story and characters
NEVER seen anyone mention it
the devs also made Omensight and no one talked about that either

and now they're making some garbage RPG simulator that looks uninspired as hell so that sucks

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 1.48M)

Il be honest with you user, i tried it becuase of gamepass and the game is kinda boring, the pinball sections are not....well, pinball enough, and when you are not pinballing you just walk

>too filtered by easy parts to get to interesting parts
Many such cases

Digital Devil Story Megami Tensei 2 on the NES.
People only really talk about SMT1 and onwards, but this game is probably the best NES RPG on the system by far and actually has a ton of content and a proper save system.

Attached: Capture.jpg (705x506, 39.38K)

Hey, if this is one of those "it gets good 20 hours in", it aint my fault, thats why no one talks about it

Got this game through PS Plus and loved it, couldn't really get into Omensight, I didn't like the blank slate protagonist

Sounds right up my alley, OP. I'll give it a shot.
I never hear anyone talk about Shatterhand (well I do, but it's pretty rare), and it's one of the best designed NES games out there. It has a different name in Japan and maybe Yurop, I can't remember. I found it while just browsing through my NES roms and trying all of them. It's a close combat side scroller but it's not a beat em up? You'll get the premise in the first few minutes. Good graphics, great music, good bosses.

Attached: shatterhand.jpg (500x500, 51.15K)

I wish Mario had an Odyssey-like game designed around co-op like Time Busters is, 3D World's co-op is a damn afterthought and sometimes even detrimental to the experience

>played this game all the time with my dad as a kid all the time
>tfw won't be able to play comfy couch coop with my kids when they get old enough

Why not

It's an indie pinball game thats like, 6 hours max. If you're not into the good part after 30l-40 minutes you're probably actually retarded.

they probably won't be interested in ps1 games when they are able to play games on their own