How is it still so played in 2022?

How is it still so played in 2022?

Attached: 1636033663938.jpg (258x387, 27.4K)

It's free

there are no alternatives except valorant

Because of lootboxes. Nobody gave a shit about CSGO until they brought that garbage in from TF2

The only real competitive shooter, the rest are gimmick-ridden

It's a white man's game, Majority of the people who play are white

CS has always been the staple for LANs and competitive PC gaming

Attached: 2342525435.jpg (610x662, 53.01K)

The gameplay is straightforward.

You can chat "nigger" in matchmaking and not get banned

one thing I've observer is that Valve shills less about muh diversity and sheeit. They're libtards who work on the game but they rarely try to shill it as hard as other game studios.
what is the reason behind this?

It's a good game, I'd would play it if I had friends.

because valorant is an ass game?

all of their employees are autistic white guys

its for 3rdies and gamblers
if you still play you might be subhuman

it literally just gets better and better each year (except for occasional Valve fuckup), and counter strike in general is a timeless classic
seethe singleplayer boomers
seethe valorant zoomers

Attached: factfrog.jpg (220x221, 38.47K)

Because they are smart enough to realize dividing your customer/ consumer base by half is a bad idea. Come off as a libtard and lose sales, come off too based and you are forced to apologize to social media and make a statement then for the next 10 years have every gaming subreddit shame you which leads to normiefags or new people to gaming to not buy your products.

What's your fav CT faction and T faction?
For me it's GIGN and masked berets on Inferno.

Valorant will surpass it.

This game isn't worth playing because of cheaters, VAC is a joke to the point where pros in every single Major cheat.
Anyone who disagrees is coping.

Timeless, F2P and plays fine on a toaster.

Because countless people have been swindled by known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.