WoW isn't even a Top 3 MMO anymore

WoW isn't even a Top 3 MMO anymore.

Press F to pay respect to the old king.

Attached: Screenshot_20220804_163041.png (934x806, 627.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnVLWKsO6CQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hate mmofags so much it's unreal

Those other videos have YEARS of viewership, the dragon flight video JUST came out.

You’re being incredibly disingenuous.

>TESO is 2 months younger
>SWTOR is 2 months older
The only one with a lot more months is Endwalker but there is no way Dragonflight will double its numbers ever. Most views get made within the first few months and after that hardly anyone cares anymore.

what disgusting fucking language is that.

To be fair, even if you think FFXIV is shit, the EW trailer is pure kino with kino music.

The Shadowlands cinematic trailer had like 7 million views after a few days. The expansion being shit as well as all the scandals really murdered the game

Why the fuck is TESO so popular? It's a really mediocre MMO
Is it because it's f2p so all br and slavs play it?

Pay once - Play forever.
Not free2play but no subscription either.

The game is incredibly exploitative with its cashshop but thirdworlders who got the game on steamsale for like 5-10 bucks don't care. They have their character and house in Tamriel and enjoy the "premium" MMO feel.

So yeah as I thought it's the mmo for those too poor to play ffxiv or wow

Why are you obsessed with wow? So many threads daily

SWTOR is still alive??? Holy shit

>with kino music.
Are people joking when they say this? I've seen the trailer a couple times now and the music is just this incredibly banal post-grunge, but I keep seeing people praising the music. I feel like I'm at the butt end of a meme.

Attached: 1637982847097.jpg (720x700, 36.5K)

Realistically the trailer this time around is fucking dogshit too. There's nothing really cool or badass going on, it's just lame. Add on top of that the Dracthyr looking like someone's furry scaly fan fiction character, just nah.

Nu-MMOs will never EVER compare to WoW at its peak. If you didn't play WoW in the 2004-2010 period, you missed the last gasp of the old internet and can never get it back. Nostalrius was close, but now you've missed that too.

People are just coping and wanting to be excited about something nowadays, even when stuff sucks but they have nothing else to look forward to.

Its the final boss theme too.
Its pretty based, sorry you have shit taste

Nothing will ever compare to WoW at its peak. The game had like 30 million plus subs and was all over the media. Even my grandma heard about the new big "killer game" World of Warcraft that turns all kids into deranged psychos who spent all the time online.

WoW back in the days was even bigger than Fortnite was at its peak. But things quickly dropped off after Legion.

Sounds about right, yeah. The industry conditions people to lower their standards.
No, it has nothing to do with my taste, it's just uninspired music. Do you only listen to video game music, by any chance?

its the worst expansion theme by far
people praising ffxiv music is akin to wow players saying their art time is knocking it out of the park

Yeah, I don't think the game will ever recover now. Blizzard just doesn't have the talent it used to. Thankfully I think Legion was a good send-off for the game, and a fitting conclusion to the overall story. It has since descended into fanfiction.

Gaming at that time had this edgy heavy metal, beer drinking, high fantasy thing going on that is lost nowadays. The internet as a whole had it too honestly.
Even the beginnings of LoL they specifically named the company "Riot" and would release trailers like the Brolaf one.
>youtube.com/watch?v=MnVLWKsO6CQ

Attached: Guitar-Hero-Warriors-of-Rock[1].jpg (1280x720, 150.06K)