Do you stil respect Jack's strength?

Do you stil respect Jack's strength?

Attached: Jack fist.jpg (1080x1080, 141.58K)

yes
haven't played his dlc yet, don't feel like getting back into the game. I'll wait for the complete release on steam or something

Nope

worst forced marketing meme ever

How high can you go with Trial Ranks and Mission Levels in Bahamut Mode? Rank IV / Level 370 is the highest that I can manage so far. I can beat Level 400 missions on Rank 0 - I, but the rewards at that rank are so small that going Rank VI at the 200s feel like a better deal.

Jackbros... We did it our way...

Attached: FUlkg5IVsAA1jK5.jpg (2048x1152, 169.17K)

i feel like you'd have better chances of getting the thread going if you actually talked about the game instead of the dead memes

Now more than ever.

Attached: 1648539596685.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

Yes. I won't play his game though.

I do.

Rank does seem to have greater impact than level in terms of rewards, but once you get into the swing of things, you'll find that there's not a whole lot of difference in how to win fights.

Always.

Yes, but the game was actually fun and soulful.

>weapon passives you unlock are locked to their class instead of being transferrable as long as you use the same weapon type
Gayest thing I ever saw

neons knees...

I tried getting into this but the cutscenes and disjointed npc dialog made it feel like a fake video game
Also the normal sword/shield job is so absurdly OP early game that it made experimenting with other jobs worthless because I didn’t have an auto counter button

Who?

Steam release when?

Jack is a little bitch lol I stole ur gf btw
t. Garland (Chaos)

Attached: Garland.jpg (2552x1436, 1.09M)

Yeah but I wish the scene releases would stop changing up their fucking user-ID and file system every time, every new download of the game for an update completely erases my old save data and I don't think I'm gonna play through it in full again for the two extra DLCs.

Also the game runs like a dream if you turn on that AMD super resolution shit that upscales to 2K from 1080p. Or probably 720p to 1080p if your monitor is already 1080p

Attached: 1640460046639.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

RGGHHH KILL CHAOS was almost entirely an internet thing, marketing didn't focus on the word anywhere near as much past the initial reveal.

Probably sometime next year bundled with all DLC, like Nioh.

I trust him implicitly, I'll tell you that much.

I will ALWAYS respect Jack and his dedication to eradicate Chaos