Now that the dust has settled, what did you all think of Elden Ring aesthetically?

Now that the dust has settled, what did you all think of Elden Ring aesthetically?

Attached: DS2 LMFAO.jpg (3838x3020, 2.36M)

that bottom screenshot can't be real can it? i never played the game. i've watched vids on it but it never really did anything for me visually or otherwise.

Kino

>that bottom screenshot can't be real can it?
In the legit version all that is shrouded in darkness. The image is equivalent to clipping out of bounds and then being shocked to find out the entire game world is just a single-sided facade. Most games don't bother putting in details the player will never ever see if for no other reason than it makes the game run faster.

ahh if its in darkness it don't matter you wouldn't even notice the repetition

>shrouding in darkness
Maybe on your 50 dollar laptop.
Don't listen to him. DS2 fans are mentally ill and always full of shit.

cherrypicking at it's best.

Attached: 2015-01-05_00001.jpg (1680x1050, 324.69K)

Attached: 2014-12-20_00001.jpg (1680x1050, 393.46K)

probably the most beautiful world ever created in a video game

shame about that snow area and reused ennemies

actual elden fags have the nerve to shove their mouths that deep down the game's cock
really
you REALLY think it's the most beautiful world EVER created

I actually really liked how it was brighter, more colourful and generally had more of a high fantasy feel. The Erdtree at night in Limgrave while golden petals fall from the sky is probably the most beautiful scenery they’ve made so far. Well, maybe with the exception of the Fountainhead Palace.

Lack of dynamic lighting and shadows hurts it aesthetically. Interiors look awful. Lack any depth. There's some pretty angles and views out in the open world but thats all.

Someone fucked with the gamma but even untampered it still looks like dogshit.

Attached: 20191016091537_1.jpg (1920x1080, 351.44K)

Attached: qs2.jpg (960x540, 294.38K)

There was a moment in ER I thought we were gonna have a brume tower type level and it didn't happen. Shame.

Attached: 1655332074988.jpg (3784x1080, 1.03M)

It's doesn't get much better than lurnia and altus, but my favorite areas has to be the swamp of aeonia in caelid, but generally speaking art direction is pretty fucking weak in ER.

>The sprite in the background
OH NONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

It gets even better: when you travel back in time it's not even there.

Attached: Drangleic's Magic Mountains.jpg (1913x2151, 1.02M)

Its not in darkness lol, the lighting were entirely redone. thats how it looks in game

I liked all the golds. Nice after the various shades of grey in 2 and 3

Lmao.

>souless
>souless
>souless
>souless
>soul

That's not how it looks in game