Blonde

>Blonde
>Blue eyes
>1/10th finnish rest is japanese
hmmmmmmmm
curious..

Attached: 60fe2831c97e7e9cae228a77885c2ccaa0b2b84ebb3766db1179b86fdc6cebc6_thumb.jpg (400x400, 31.59K)

Rednecks invading Any Forums was the worst thing to happen to the site...because /news/ invited that trash.

>Rednecks invading Any Forums
Let me guess, you've never been to /k/ or /o/ before, haven't you?

>hairstyle literally not used by any women ever. much less a high school girl

Are you retarded user, it's just two rubber bands for the bangs. Anime artstyle just exaggerates it.

I'd still fuck her

Literally what I said. 2ch had high quality street race cars and gunsoft weapons. Any Forums has broke down pickups and gun nuts.

No you wouldn't

I always though Ann's story was a little silly.
>thin-toned teenager
>large bust
>natural blond hair
>pale skin
>blue eyes
>flawless model-skin
And this is somehow a girl that hormonal Japanese people don't want anything to do with?

She's a one quarter "American", get it right retard

It only gets worse if you play Strikers. Ann is an internationally known model that even celebrities instantly recognize, and are jealous of. OR it could have just been the result of fucking with the metaverse and saving the world.

Attached: 1646221432630.png (835x498, 429.04K)

This. It makes a little sense that Makoto was a little looked down upon (and even that's stretching it) but Ann is nothing short of delusion.

>1/10th Finnish
So her surname was actually Takamäki all along?

whites are just proffered by the gaming demographic

Attached: 1644742972439.jpg (1000x1000, 121.46K)

Kek. I wish white genes were this dominant

>1/4 British
>rest is Japanese
>White genes wiped away other than the blue eyes that were clearly genetically blessed but are still darker than the regular blue eyes

Why don't more Japanese artists port a bit of realism to their artwork like this?

Attached: amagami-ss-anime-girls-morishima-haruka-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x1030, 72.5K)

>Bri'ish
>White

Whiter than Americans at least.

Shes white

Attached: AB4ACF16-6FEF-4F1F-9527-E875C5145A29.jpg (1212x1761, 341.77K)

the first arc is literally about her teacher wanting to rape her. She is/looks like a foreigner which makes her a permanent outsider in Japan even if she was born there, and her natural beauty alienates other models and makes them jealous because she won the genetic lotto and doesn't have to work as hard to stay thin.

She's pretty and everyone wants to fuck her yes that doesn't mean she has friends, to the average jappo she'd be unapproachable or is obviously a whore because gaijin model.