Romance options

>romance options
>unwashed genocidal hippie communist
>repressed christian girl
>inhumanly attractive blue-skinned dom mommy that makes you her plaything
How is this even a choice

Attached: the-life-and-suffering-of-sir-brante-is-available-now-on-xbox.jpg (1920x1081, 380.61K)

Arknians get the wall.

If you aren't with the People's Court, you are an enemy of liberty

>girl you might have a future with
>girl you might have a future with
>girl you don't have a future with

>arknian dommy mommy
She turns herself into a pickle.
Not cool.
Used her for political points and later sent her off to inquisition.

Also patriarch best route.

Attached: IMG_20220803_082942_003.jpg (807x712, 86.82K)

Christian zealous girl is actually the most sane choice

>How is this even a choice
true, Christian girl all the way

>managed to peacefully transfer power to the New Faith
>even managed to convert Jeanne and set up a life with her
>go to finish up
>one stat slightly out of range to kill Sophia and take over the rebellion to bring peace
>she proceeds to murder me and literally everybody I love for no reason
Fuck Sophia

>central conflict of the story is that you can't change your Lot because its the will of the Gods
>the most infamous heretic in history created a system where you CAN change your Lot and everyone's been using it for centuries without issue

>a system where you CAN change your Lot
Yeah but only through a handful of (((official))) methods

It's still a method where humans can stand as equals next to Arknians. Before the Mantle there were no human nobles, just knifears ruling over humans while telling them to suffer any indignity because the Twin Gods said so.

>humans can stand as equals next to Arknians
Not really, Arknians are still way above any human noble. At the time of the game they're still basically impervious to the entire law, while human nobles have SOME restrictions on how much of a dick they can be.
And that military general guy pretty much murders any human he feels like, noble or not

Point is, it was the Lot of Arknians to rule and the Lot of humans to suffer until one guy decided to mess things up and now not only can individual humans change their Lot, their children can as well and their grandchildren can change it for their entire bloodline. Because one Arknian challenged the will of the Gods and everyone just agreed to go along with it, even after he turned out to be a mage and especially after he turned an entire province into an inhospitable wasteland forever.

After such a drastic change to the status quo from someone so Godless, how is the New Faith controversial in any way?

For me it was relatively peaceful old faith inquisitor.
>obtain nobility
>obtain Christian waifu
>convert Octavia back to proper faith with facts, logic and healing prayers
>use a favor from her father to save bro Tommas
>participate in his marriage ceremony
>marry off Gl*ria
>force rebellion to surrender
>shoot S*phia
>add forgiveness to the faith canon so shit will be less fucked up in the future

You can't even fuck the noble, who turns into a fucking snake.

Jeanne is best.

You can fuck the noble on noble path. Repeatedly.

>how is the New Faith controversial in any way?
that is their argument in-universe as well, times have changed and the Lots are blurrier than they used to be

Yeah, but there's no good end with her.

But I was not her plaything, we were equal. Also she was best girl, too bad she turned into an alien.

Great game, though I don't understand why they made statchecks so hard, should've made them easier for people who played without save loading.
The game is made in my city btw, feels great

More games like this?