Who's stronger Ichiban or Kiryu?

Who's stronger Ichiban or Kiryu?

Attached: intro-1607629138.jpg (780x438, 81.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/gaming/news/judgment-pc-release-and-sequel-canceled-insider-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kiryu fights fucking tigers and beat 100 yakuza alone

Kiryu because he's the actual Tekken rep

Yakuza 7 confirmed it's kiryu, it took multiple friends to lose to Kiryu anyway.

I have a better question, will Ichiban even reach Yagami's level?

Attached: 3D49103A-AEA6-4E5E-AAC2-8AECFB3B4D64.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Kiryu bodied Ichiban in his own game. Ichi's great and all, but he's not as strong as Kiryu.

PC port when?

>they’re about to fight
>ichiban goes for a punch
>looks like the iconic Yakuza trope where both characters swing at each other at the start
>Kiryu just stands there like the beast mode block and takes it to face
Post yfw

Attached: 1656341854668.png (250x218, 5.59K)

why does he look like a fujobait k-drama faggot instead of looking like a man?

Kiryui is Homer Simpson minus the funny

never

techraptor.net/gaming/news/judgment-pc-release-and-sequel-canceled-insider-says

>According to Nikkan Taishu's source, there were plans to make a third game in the Judgment franchise as well as PC ports. That source reports, however, that Johnny's was wholly against a PC version of any of the games being published. The losses from being unable to publish the game on PC are apparently so severe that Sega has decided to cut its losses and cancel the third game altogether.

Attached: ....png (600x550, 31.19K)

Japanese boomer management makes me so mad.

Johnny's is super fucking scummy. I remember people posting they'd send copyright/DCMA(?) over twitter posts of fans showing off shit they bought.
IIRC this shit was over mods, never mind console yakuza games had them and WHOOPS! Yakuza 7 can have the Judgement cast anyway.
Fucking old out of touch boomers.

Their talents are forbidden from having social media, and when photos are taken of them at press conferences, any DIGITAL publication has to censor them, like completely graying the talent out. That doesn't apply to printed media for some reason, though.

for me its goku

Attached: de623addcf7834fe3e121b1d5e147e9b.png (957x834, 208.5K)

I wouldnt usually say this, but they really need to get rid of the old guard in the company.

Boomers run this shit

Ichiban and friends all fight him and get completely destroyed so i think that answers your question

ichi does fight at least two tigers iirc

Ichiban and 3 friends fight Kiryu. Even when you 'win' you still get knocked out because Kiryu was just testing you the whole time and making you blow off some steam. Reminder at this time Kiryu is 50 years old and has a lifetime of injuries and gunshot wounds as well.

Unfortunately the entire series suffers from a case of deescalating power scale. Yakuza 0 we were fighting battle hardened gangsters that openly ruled the streets of Kamurocho and now in 7 we were fighting the remnants of the Omi Alliance and a corrupt politician, far removed from ruthless and cruel gangster of 0.

How do you even escalate from 6? Kiryu goes to China and punches out Xi?