...and that's why Racist Mario isn't funny...

>...and that's why Racist Mario isn't funny. Make sure to copy paste my essay into other Discords so that they can be smart like this Discord is now that I have explained why Racist Mario isn't funny.

Attached: 11_(1).jpg (1755x1332, 186.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85d_Rd-QVok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Testicular torsion isn't a joke.

me on the right

Gem

how does it happen?

just spin your hips the other way and let gravity fix it

lore friendly testical depiction

Tight pants is one cause, you've got to let your boys hang free bro

not enough squats. There is muscle in in your balls which makes it go up and now. this muscle also naturally keeps your ball so it wont ack- itself. Kids get testicual torsion all the time while playing because their balls do not have enough muscle and then snap.

Yo ho ho you take a bite of Gum Gum

Not the user you replied to but is there really muscle in your balls?

its near ball and its around vein

>Kids get testicual torsion all the time
Fuck are you on about.

thats what i said.

youtube.com/watch?v=85d_Rd-QVok

Exactly what he said. I had it when I was 8. Hurt like hell.

yea what the fuck? is it an american thing? i was active as fuck as a kid and never had testicular torsion.

never watched that one even when it was always in the side bar, do people actually take issue with it?

Tight underwear.

Briefs with ball pouches are great if they don't put pressure on your thighs, but can be very expensive.
If you can't afford them wear boxer shorts (not boxer briefs) that are flexible, not the rigid ones.
I had torison multiple times and had to untwist it myself multiple times.
Any time I trust science, it fucks me over. I started listening to nature and haven't had problems since.
Your balls should be free and there shouldn't be anything that puts pressure on them as God intended.

Boxer briefs and especially trunks ride up in such a way that it creates excess fabric up top that's tight and doesn't let your balls breathe and possibly twists them. Boxer shorts do not ride up in the same way because of how loose they are.

Torison has nothing to do with muscle as another user stated. It happens when the blood vessels twist along with the balls and don't let blood flow, causing them to expand with enough pressure and permanently fuck up your balls possibly.

>Tight underwear.
What? I had testicular torsion and the pants the doctors asked me to wear for a few months after the surgery were the tightest pants imaginable, user, they were literally more tight than the biking pants.

'em

Attached: .gif (410x307, 3.92M)

Attached: 1647114742066.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)