What's your favorite liquid goysugar?

What's your favorite liquid goysugar?

Mine is Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla.

Attached: 3c06ace6-0d8e-46d0-b255-0dabccdda6bd_1.c3a69fe80f4f2457ad4a6c209a616452.jpg (1483x1483, 166.03K)

in milk

Attached: best protein.jpg (1221x1192, 155.77K)

A regular Dr Pepper, rarely.

Used to be coke but now tastes like amonia

7Up

Harrogate Spring Water endorsed by the Royal Albert Hall.
I supplement my hydration and gains with full fat milk after a long session.

Attached: 1659260832575228.jpg (1440x1766, 160.06K)

2/3 carbonated lemon water + 1/3 Pepsi Max cherry

Cherry Coke

>drinking liquid sugar
>ever
goy indeed

vanilla coke, though my region's version of it is extremely watered down.

water only for me

Cherry 7up Zero, of course
It'd be Oliet Bangs if it still existed

Vanilla coke. But 90% of the time I'm drinking 3% fat milk or water.

I dropped liquid goysugar a long while back. Sugar in general is evil, Amerishart corn bullshit even moreso. I'm still fat, but not as fat.

>bongland only sells shitty zero sugar vanilla coke after the sugar tax
Got me to seethe enough to finally stop drinking it at least

Attached: Monster-Doctor_citrus_500ml.jpg (508x564, 27.61K)

>3% fat milk
nasty

Redbull

Peak faggotry. I bet you love lying to yourself that boiled chicken and rice taste good.

Polish Dr. Pepper is absolute shit compared to OG American stuff, holy shit. It's literally almost like Pepsi.

Boiled chicken is perfectly fine. Pair it with mashed potatoes.

Dr Pepper. But lately I've been blending and drinking more vanilla milkshakes, probably too many.

I'm a fan of cherry, never seen cherry vanilla. This stuff is hard to get in Australia.

Attached: 1659609694234.jpg (815x1476, 767.66K)

Root beer or ginger ale

idk how to try the corn syrup dranks in europe

Jaritos
Baja blast
Rockstar original
Dr. Pepper

Stop eating so mucb.

How many sugars do you have in your pepsi?

That's as high as I can get here from store-bought. Farm fresh is illegal.

IBC Black Cherry Soda
Cherry Pepsi
blue Mountain Dew
most flavors of Gatorade
Mountain Dew knock-offs
Dr. Thunder
Cherry Crush

-OHSHIT, TYPE-2 DIABETES?!-

Gatorade Zero
Diet Cherry Pepsi
Dr. Pepper Zero
C4 Starburst Cherry
C4 Midnight Cherry
G-Fuel Blue Bomber Slushee

Apparently taking too much zinc to increase the size of my loads stripped the organ that regulates sugar, so yeah. I really wish they made non-energy versions of these energy drinks though, because they taste good, but if I drink more than one a day I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack, but all the sodas specifically made to be keto or sugar free taste like liquid ass, while the ones I named all taste extremely sweet.

Attached: 2195048_01.jpg (850x850, 56.24K)

I eat thai jasmine and sticky rice, both taste great have excellent texture for mixing with other foods like Tuna.
Water is great if you can acquire the taste for it, tap water should be ignored, it's fucking disgusting, dirty, and does not contain the same minerals as you receive from true rock mineral water.
Seriously stop eating shit, your body will thank you for it, you'll feel good, you'll have plenty of energy, you won't feel like you're greasy and sticky all the time but most of all you will have very clean easy to wipe shits.
I know because I used to be 20stone, a true fat cunt and had to turn my life around, now I'm down to 12 stone. We can all make it, I had motivation from anons who kept giving me positive encouragement through my weight loss, you can do it too lad.

GRUG LIVE IN TWENTY FIRST CENTURY BUT GRUG MEASURE WEIGHT IN STONE