What are the best games for meeting new people? I’m so fucking lonely

What are the best games for meeting new people? I’m so fucking lonely

Attached: 92A57140-16A2-4767-A05D-116159A300E8.png (948x957, 1.24M)

Usually MMOs

DRG has worked for me.

phasmophobia is great

work

I go to uni, everyone there is bland, shallow and would rather ignore me

>everyone there is bland, shallow and would rather ignore me
Oh okay so you're just a bitter asshole then. Work on yourself before worrying about anyone else.

lol he looks like doctor nero cortex

join a mixed gender rec softball or dodgeball league, everyone there will be a total bro even the Chads and you'll get to talk to lots of chubby qts with big boobas and low self esteem (i.e. the most attractive girls)

>everyone is a cunt
>its not me, I swear
Its you

FFXIV

>would rather ignore me
Why do you think that is? Let me guess, you never talk to anyone and they know nothing about you?

you will never in your life have as much opportunity to meet new people than at uni, stop being autistic for a moment
don't be a wallflower and you'll make friends

Everyone at uni is an autistic fag. You didn't even finish highschool don't tell me what people are like here

What kind of projection-cope is this? You've literally made an effort to get to know anyone. Of course they all seem shallow when you've never had a conversation with anyone beyond small talk, if even at that.

Attached: E7MTiVmXMAEX5iH.jpg (568x568, 26.19K)

Just go a small gym, you can meet all sorts of funny characters there.
It's painful has hell at first because, because no motivation and the stereotype of "mean roided jocks", but when you get the hang of it, it's great place to meet people, bouncers who'll let you in at fancy clubs, wacky taxi drivers with crazy stories, douchy players who know scores of sluts.
Aside from the obvious benefits of staying shape, it's a great place to meet interesting people.

Just forget the online thing, they are just pixelated names of a screen.

*literally haven't made any effort

Yeah you're gonna be miserable the entire time there with that attitude. Sort yourself out before it's too late

>everyone is bland and shallow
user, have you ever had a conversation with any of them for more than a few minutes? Or made an attempt to get to know anyone at all?

Tabletop games.

Literal child

Old School Runescape
SCP: Secret Laboratory
robloxi'm a decade-long roblox veteran, trust me on this

>everyone there is bland, shallow
you deserve to suffer

Attached: 1654591868984.jpg (616x625, 216.71K)

Yes, I have. Their interests are just sports, music and sometimes normie-tier videogames.
I tried to have a conversation, I really did, but every word out of my mouth felt forced as if I were just trying to fill the awkward silence.

I'm not OP and I've made lots of friends at uni. Most people are autistic fucks just like you. They don't have any hobbies or interests, they have no personalities and make no effort to know people.
The average person is an autistic shut in here.