I hope you've bought/upgraded your gaming PCs, anons

I hope you've bought/upgraded your gaming PCs, anons

Attached: _126184035_map.jpg (1024x1200, 153.94K)

there's been no reason to buy or upgrade a gaming pc since like 2012

>i5-3570k
>gtx 1060
>8gb ddr3

Attached: 1-2.jpg (206x245, 5.13K)

No games have been worth playing since 2010 though

Cant Xi just take the shitty island already so we can get cards at chink prices instead of ricejew prices

will they ban all american genshiters?

Invading Taiwan would be a worse decision than invading Ukraine by an order of magnitude, so I hope China doesn't do it. The entire island is either a massive mountain or a city and the world actually cares about Taiwan. It would mean a long bloody war in the least case and would probably escalate into WWIII.

Somehow I don't think the world will appreciate having their supply cut off

can't invade your own land

>shoot some missiles into the water
>leave
Already over and was literally nothing
China has no balls to go into a war

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 174041.jpg (1072x835, 218.22K)

Why can't the US stop fucking with other countries?

>getting scared at some saber rattling

Why can't the US do what it wants?

Taiwan had never been ruled by the CCP.

The whole bet is that West has become corrupt, cowardly and weak. Like to capture island in 3 days and then offer to conduct business as usual without stopping supplies.

If you think the world is chaotic now, you don't even want to know how bad it'd be without American intervention.

Chinks are smart unlike russians, they play the long game, always have. While monke is acting like the retarded chink he is Pooh is making the entire 3rd and second world his allies

I'm waiting for RDNA 3 and Zen 4 to upgrade. I hope I'm not cutting it too close.

Because it's not the only country in the world?

stfu Xinnie the poh

>this is what burgers actually believe
lol lmao

Attached: 1658236269219687.gif (226x176, 64.02K)

Russia thought they'd conquer Ukraine in three days and look where that got them. Ukraine is also a giant plain with land borders to Russia.

Taiwan is a mountain on an island with cities near the coast.

>While monke is acting like the retarded chink he is Pooh is making the entire 3rd and second world his allies
This is why I'm unironically team globohomo. If we don't play the globalism game, China will. And they, along with the rest of the world, will fuck us into the earth.

>no, how dare USA not allow dictators to start wars when they want
Fuck off, Ivan, your country has never been and never will be strong.

Fuck off wumao

lol
lmao even
your shithole stopped being relevant years ago

i hope china nukes taiwan and it kills off Vtubers for good and the /vt/umors kill themselves in grief

this thread all bait?

Attached: 1642349958547.png (1080x917, 531.26K)

the russians live in your head rent-free

Why?

It's not Any Forumsidya

Taiwan is not invading the mainland, are you stupid or what?

fuck off retard don’t u have a trillion dollars in medical debt and student loans to pay off?

Reminder that Taiwan was never part of China until the 17th century and they took it form the Portuguese/Spanish/Dutch.
The people there were never majority Han or spoke mandarin until the Kuomintang moved there.

Not yet anyway ;)