Game delayed because of real world events

>game delayed because of real world events
Justified, or no?
Did Nintendo earn your respect by delaying the game?

Attached: unknown-15.png (406x720, 358.28K)

I don't know what game, so no. I'll continue to pirate anything they put out that seems worth playing, though.

it's only justified if the event directly affects the devs
in cases like this they are just using the events as an excuse for their laziness so they can delay the game without taking responsibility

I honestly don't give a shit about any game being delayed, what's the big deal? Oh no, it comes out a little later, who fucking cares.

it's the studio, not the nintendo, otherwise xenoblade 3 and it's children sodiers controled by an (((elite))) whose last boss is literally Z bataillon wouldn't be there

No
Whoever made that decision is a complete retarded. There are games with harsher tunes yet they released it on schedule

"Delayed because of world event" I can't get too mad about but its almost always "delayed and censored because of world event".

> little
If only it was “little” my dude

i find this very funny

Attached: file.png (474x897, 121.24K)

>Slav game delayed because ukraine war
Obviously
>Campy cartoonish game from japanese developer delayed because ukraine war in case some schizo finds similarities between slavs and one of the game factions
lmao

Attached: FZP9Jr0aAAAxn2X.jpg (4096x2896, 1.03M)

Yes black lives matter more than your videogames or something

if china spazzes out and wo long gets affected I'm gonna be upset

> she thinks the game is still coming out

Oh no sister, not like this...

>nintendo does something bad
>"it's not nintendo it's X"
every time

But there is awlays someone in war with someone. Mostly in western Asia and Africa but sill.

This will show Putin how serious we are video game xisters!

No-one on Twitter cares about them

It's just excuse to be lazy and virtue signal at the same time
It needs to be punished accordingly

No. Nintendo contractually always get the final cut. The problem is that they are now a publicly traded company. This means ESG score. Welcome to 2022.

>I hate this corporation because I bought the other system so IT'S THEIR FAULT I DON'T NEED PROOF I AM ANGRY WHO CARES
like a clockwork

Could be worse.

>Game gets delayed because ONE region had a major earthquake, even though it didn't sell that well there
>Game finally released months later
>Mere weeks later PSN goes offline for a whole month

Attached: MotorStorm_Apocalypse.png (294x338, 201.62K)

this post makes 0 sense, do you even understand the words you put in that word salad?

what events this time