Go damn, Uchikoshi is buh-aaaayyy-sed

Go damn, Uchikoshi is buh-aaaayyy-sed

Attached: IMG_20220804_111438.jpg (1080x917, 152.88K)

If people have equal worth why is there a hierarchy in his development team?

Attached: 1648051089857.png (1078x1073, 1.11M)

such an intelligent question, I'm sure you can answer that yourself.

okay and?

>all human beings have equal
it is very hilarious that they push that lie lol, but the op doesn't get that the dev already made up his mind since he has trannies in his team

you're a liar and an ugly caricature of a woman

equal in sense that everyone that is a good human being deserves to live a good life but I don't expect your run of the mill gamerbro to understand the concept of human decency

OK, if you say so

>the reply to the seething russkie where he genuinely asks him about information control in his shithole
Based indeed.

Why are people who use terms like "woke" always so pathetic?

I don't know. Maybe Uchikoshi here can explain it to me and everyone of his cult followers.

for some reason those kind of rants look 10x more schizophrenic than when someone posts them on here, guess it's just the whole actually being tied to you thing.

Very cringe.

Because they are pathetic for saying woke instead of Jewish

This world is fake I will get out.

I ask him for one single good cohesive game (story) without recycling,

I don't care about anything else

Groomers aren't decent people

literally who

Nature doesn't owe you shit. Human rights are a social construct. I sure am happy that society developed those ideas because it sure as fuck makes life easier but talking about muh "human decency" just outs you as a cringe soïboy faggot that never had to work for anything and can't compete for shit. Without those artifices you would be dead.

>Any Forums poster thinking they're in anyway tough

>can't argue, deflect to personal attacks
Typical left wing nutcase. Always flee whenever their idealogy got questioned.

>brings up imaginary tribe as only argument
LMAO American moment

>dude replies like a typical passive aggressive redditor.
>even include the "don't worry I still love you though"
Jej

Posting like that is the best form of shitposting. It makes them absolutely seethe.

lol you're a fucking idiot
or get this, your boogeyman is meaningless and queer people always existed in Japan.
yeah that's why conservatives suck
you're not a though person you're just an asshole
you didn't provide any kind of argument, you just blabbed about people treating each other with respect and sympathy and cried about how it prevent you from being a shithead without facing consuqences

>brings up imaginary national identity
LMAO reddit moment

Why is it chuds will argue to the death that gender isnt a social concept but get so mad when people suggest that human decency might be justified on it's own

I wish Americans weren't real. Unfortunately I still have to put up with the likes of you.

>human rights are good because they benefit me, but also, you shouldn't ask for more because you're weak

NTA but you didn't question anything you childish troglodyte. You basically agreed with him while trying to sound as edgy as possible in an attempt to distance yourself from his opinion because that's what conservatism is all about, just holding whatever opinions are opposite to those on the left even if it means shooting yourself in the foot.

>
>lol you're a fucking idiot
>
>or get this, your boogeyman is meaningless and queer people always existed in Japan.
>
>yeah that's why conservatives suck
>
>you're not a though person you're just an asshole
>
>you didn't provide any kind of argument, you just blabbed about people treating each other with respect and sympathy and cried about how it prevent you from being a shithead without facing consuqences

Attached: 145346345649.png (1080x1020, 512.13K)

Attached: 1643012913939.png (960x960, 1.36M)

You have to go back.

Damn I will now reconsider my position

>wojak
already backed to a corner, lol
Many of the medical advanced made with painful and inhumane experiments done by nazis to pows during ww2, not only that up until that tucked up sexual reassignment surgery he was a respected researcher.

He'll always be based for Akanesasu no matter what he says

Attached: akanesasu ehh he plays on easy mode 1569811982789.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

>treating each other with "respect and sympathy" is letting them go through an expensive irreversible surgery that literally damages their bodies to the point that they require constant medication
You're a fucking retard. You just accepted whatever the fuck your pharmaceutical overlords tells you. The same pharmaceutical overlords that was adamant that everyone needed their booster shot that they were pushing like crazy. Luckily Russia attacked Ukraine now's the world suddenly forgets about Covid and that Pfizer CEO cunt. You're not even accounting the fact that these gender reassignment treatment isn't even working half of the time. On top of that, you fucktards are even silencing any sort of disagreement, even from those who "re-trans". Fuck you. And fuck your retarded enablers.