>save team member by sneaking past all the evil cultists

>save team member by sneaking past all the evil cultists

Fuuuuuck oooooff

Attached: 840px-Metro_Exodus_cover.jpg (840x1024, 178.81K)

>evil cultists
How are they evil

They feed people to a fish.

Don't kill them or you'll be just as bad as them!

Attached: Taiga Valley.png (1303x346, 1.09M)

really? i just killed them all

It's really annoying when they try to grandstand their virtuousness in a world where everyone has to kill each other to survive. I expected more from slavs

I haven't managed to save the team mate to this day. It's fucking impossible

I loved Last Light and hated about half of Exodus. It has a lot of awesome moments ruined by forced diversity and bugs/glitches. Maybe we’ll get a sequel that doesn’t treat me like I’m 12.

I maybe could've snuck through the bridge but no idea how you sneak through the tugboat

With every damn game they release, I keep expecting their next project to be a new I.P. something different and new but it's another damn Metro sequel.

Attached: 4A games.jpg (1703x1058, 303.52K)

>1911 makes American an unstoppable freedom fighter
based

Attached: 1631039223663.png (1200x1554, 2.68M)

That DLC had no right being as good as it was, superior to most of the base game.

Punishing players for killing enemies will always be the absolute dumbest idea game developers constantly have. It's so dumb, it actually baffles me that people intelligent enough to be paid to do game design keeps coming up with that. I'd hope it's just some stupid publisher demand rather than their idea but it's unlikely.
>let's work for months or years designing tight combat, interesting weapons, enemy AI, combat encounters, and modeling stealth takedowns
>okay now let's throw all that in the garbage by telling the player early on they will get the bad ending if they do any of that fun shit, so instead they just crouchwalk and reload through the entire game
Anyone who thinks that is a good idea shouldn't be making games. I uninstall a game when it does that now.

I can understand it in a stealth game but metro is a straight up shooter

>game expects you to overcome challenges by making the most easy option slightly punishing in form of having a different ending cutscene
>NOOOOO I want the reward without any work

I will never understand you faggots.
Play the way you like, the game doesn't punish you instantly for having fun. So what if you get another ending that reflects your playstyle?
Same shit argument with Dishonored every time.

>superior to most of the base game.
I skipped it as I didn't like the 'open world' levels, should I check it out?

>forced diversity
What do you mean?

Liked 2033 a lot, didn't like Last Light so much. Also love the Stalker series. Will I like Exodus?

>metro
>it's actually not in the metro anymore
WOOOW

Attached: 1658524085144474.jpg (300x300, 5.78K)

It's much better than LL. Exploring abandoned places is pretty enjoyabe and a lot of them are optional too.

game's fine, except for the fact that it has literally no metros
game is literally called metro? where's the tunnelpunk bro?
gay