Which of my untouched games here are worth playing?

Which of my untouched games here are worth playing?

Attached: unfinished games.png (1411x952, 2.53M)

half-life, fable,dead space 2 maybe? bayo and hollow knight, havent played nier automata yet.

How have you not played Alien Isolation, or Deus Ex HR, or MD,?
Jesus Christ just fucking play HR and MD at the very least. Alien Isolation is great too. Hollow Knight is great, but also check out the Ori series if you like it.
Obviously Dead Space 2 is a great game, as is Metro Exodus. Spec Ops is good but not great, gameplay wise it's trash but the story is considered good and subversive.

The rest there's some good games there but nothing I'd consider to be "must play." C&CR if you have played the other C&C games or if not, or just are curious about RTS.

Fucking play your games damnit. Why do people like you let a bunch of good shit accumulate without playing any of it? God I wish I could play HR / MD / Alien for the first time again. Or Hollow Knight. These are genuinely some of the best games from the last decade or so of games.

Blood is the best one there. Play it now.

Like 90% of them are all good games. Play em.

All of them except Hollow Knight

Styx, metro or blood

Darkness 2, Call of Juarez Gunslinger, and Spec Ops the Line can all be finished in around 6 hours or less each.

Nier is great
Alien if you’re a survival horror fan
Bayonetta for stylish action is a must
Hollow knight is an exemplary metroidvania
Dead space 2 is good
Deus Ex HR is good
EYE if you’re autistic
Metro is good
Don’t know what bottom left is

They’re all at least decent from what I’ve played or heard, those are my recommendations in order

Most of those are pretty good and worth playing except for Invisible War and Fallout Tactics

Attached: file.png (1409x952, 367.48K)

Play the two new Dude Sex games.
Then EYE if you want more of the same thing.

if you pick at random you will probably enjoy it
its easier to say wich games you most likely not gonna enjoy
>fallout tactics
not very good isometric Fallout game
>invisible war
too easy
game definitely suffers from being a console port
>pathologic
you will either absolutely love it or not gonna get it and hate it
and you will probably not gonna have fun with it

every single one except for Fallout Tactics

if that's your backlog I don't want to see what you've been playing to neglect those games, because 99% of your list is fucking incredible and I can only assume you've been trapped in some multiplayer game or a gacha game or something

Hollow knight is mediocre

14 of them.

What the fuck were you even playing.why haven’t you touch these SOVL

none they all suck

Return to Castle 100%. One of the best FPS games I've ever played and I'm picky.

Everything except Fallout Tactics

>Blood
I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of boomer shooters. This game is very gory and funny at times, but just like every boomer shooter I've played, they get so repetitive after a while. I don't remember when was the last time I actually finished one. Must've been Duke 3D. Also enemy variety is wack.
>Deus Ex IW
Just skip it. It's not good no matter what the contrarians say. Maybe play out of curiosity after you've played every other Deus Ex game, although there is certainly an argument to start with IW so you won't hate it as much on your first playthrough because you don't know any better.
>EYE
Meme game
>Fallout Tactics.
It's an alright game but something you can absolutely skip. I'd only play this if you really liked the first two in the series.
>RTCW
It was the GOAT back in 2001, however I recently replayed and thought the campaign was mediocre as all hell. Very short though, like 4 hours if you're decent at these types of games. I think most people loved this game for its multiplayer, not its short as fuck campaign.
>Total Annihilation
Awesome game back in the 90s, nothing like its competitors at the time. However Supreme Commander makes this one obsolete, so that one instead.

I'd say the rest of the games are at least worth a try.

wtf there are people on Any Forums who haven't played half-life