This is amazing. Why did they cancel the third game?

This is amazing. Why did they cancel the third game?

Attached: 1658283964366083.jpg (1024x1024, 137.46K)

No this is not amazing.
It's one of the worst diablo clones ever, being only marginally better than the previous game.
Play Sacred 1 or some shit and feel shame.

>Sacred 3 completely shit the bed

I'm still disappointed, but at least I didn't waste money on it

In a cesspool of stupid opinions, you are king. I kneel.

>Play Sacred 1

Attached: 1429895117591.png (1274x1034, 49.04K)

Champions Of Norrath 1 and 2 were better.

does this one also have a big titty tavern keeper? I won't play it if it doesn't

It's not as centralised. It has multiple tits you can talk to and get missions from.

>programmed so poorly that +HP and +MP stats on items just straight up do nothing

More like CHUMPS of Norrath

finally some real technological progress in gaming.

benis

>diablo clone
lol

never played it back in the day but this remaster looks extremely dated. Why even make a remaster of such an old game without improving the graphics and gameplay at all? This is literally just a HD widescreen mod sold for 20 bucks. I'm sure this game has other qualities and would be worth trying out, but I don't want to reward such low effort devs with my money.

it's not a remaster, it's literally a port with some .ini tweaks sold for full price. massive cash grab

they ruined it
you can't arbitrarily jump in the second game

>exact same game as Dark Alliance/Champions of Norrath but with Fallout characters
>bombed because Fallout was still a neckbeard series at the time and they got super pissed

never gonna forgive the neckbeards. bawls > nuka cola

Attached: Fallout-_Brotherhood_of_Steel_Box.jpg (256x328, 23.43K)

>Why even make a remaster of such an old game without improving the graphics and gameplay at all?
So we can pirate it and finally play the game in widescreen, 60fps with no lag.

This. The ending was a bit abrupt because they were planning on a sequel taking off directly from where the train, which of course didn't happen. But the game itself is class.
> HURRR
Don't care. Didn't ask. Clean the smegma from between your fatrolls.

After this one I started playing champions of norrath, it's basically the same but just feels better to play. I have a feeling that champions: return to arms is even better.

Well if they did would you take them? No.

>they ruined it
>you can't arbitrarily jump in the second game
???

Played it in my youth and never completed it.

Pirated it a few days ago and after spending a few days getting carpal tunnel auto attacking things to death I uninstalled when I got to the dragon fight during the elemental story arc (eath, fire, water, air) and it kept 2 shotting me on hard mode

boring dogshit, hopefully I was near the end

> Tales of Filtration. Vol XIII