Here's your nephalem, bro

>Here's your nephalem, bro.

Attached: 1654389486211.png (640x360, 256.98K)

>CUSTOMIZATION... BAD!

when will Any Forums make up its mind? this shit was in oblivion. yeah the game that came out when you were still wetting yourselves

*spits in your face*

Druid looks like that image of that fat naked nigger.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1659385421217.png (640x360, 244.82K)

My brother in Christ you CHOSE those options.

>hating on including character customization
and this is worse than being forced to play as a character that looks like that how exactly?

Maybe I want to play as a big sassy black woman

>Face and Body
>Only fat people
Yeah no, fuck off.

you can literally change their body type brainlet

boycott

LOOK AT THE IMAGE

THE FACE AND BODY TAB IS OPEN

THEY ARE ALL FAT

YOU ARE FORCED TO PLAY A FAT CHARACTER IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A DRUID AND IT'S NOT BUILTFAT IT'S BLOBFAT

FUCKING DISGUSTING

>you can literally change their body type
Yeah, from the choices
>fat man
>fat man asian
>fat man brown
>fat man nigger
>fat woman
>fat woman asian
>fat woman brown
>fat woman nigger

Lol, yeah because they made the character fat in the previous sub-menu, then went into the skin color selection and it showed different skin colors for the chosen body type
If they had made the character skinny then you’d be seeing pictures of skinny characters of different skin types on the skin-shade selection screen.
Now stop seething so hard you autist

What are you basing this information on?

No, it's not
Check again

It is. It literally says "Face & Body".

Attached: 1658151977298.png (749x421, 353.81K)

then why is it only showing skin color options… it’s almost as if, it’s showing a sub-category of the larger “face and body” folder like suggested
Stop being dumb

>>fat man
That's not fat that's a strongman you fucking retard. The fact you don't know the difference shows what a sloven fucktard you are.

What the fuck are you talking about? In the video you can clearly see him select the druid and these are the only fucking options. Next tab is hair.

Why do you people do this? You call me dumb without even knowing the context?

It says body because that's the politically correct term for sex, you retard. There is no "male" or "female".

I know the context and your still dumb, the game is in pre-alpha, you think they’re showing every individual facet of the character creation screen? They only show what’s necessary for the demonstration

>for the demonstration
You clearly DON'T know the context. There was no demonstration, this is a leak. Also
>they will fix it
lol

Anyways, I'm out. Don't feel like arguing with blizz/fat acceptance shills. Eat shit.

I’ll take that as your concession then lel

I'm playing the beta right now and yes fat is the only option

what even is this?