What is it about this franchise that attracts the most obnoxious degenerates known to man?

What is it about this franchise that attracts the most obnoxious degenerates known to man?

Attached: 7383929270.png (1200x464, 88.83K)

Like..?

Anthomorphic animals

more like

>What is it about this franchise that attracts people to constantly bitch about fanbase even though it's been dethroned in obnoxiousness and degeneracy several times in the past decade

What makes you the most obnoxious degenerate known to man?

there are no homoerotic sonic drawings

That's not Nintendo

The original "classic" games were always shit and unplayable unless you memorize the level design.

It's success is entirely due to marketting, and so the only people who become sonic fans are plebs who fall for slick marketting tactics, and are too stupid to see they got rused, decades later.

They’re perverts who wear shoes, gloves, scarfs but no clothes

Attached: 9F3B2C29-849E-44D2-AAB9-42E2D9C47927.jpg (1920x1080, 680.03K)

>wear shoes, gloves, scarfs but no clothes
Shoes, gloves, and scarfs are clothing, you fucking moron.

>The original "classic" games were always shit and unplayable unless you memorize the level design.

>It's success is entirely due to marketting, and so the only people who become sonic fans are plebs who fall for slick marketting tactics, and are too stupid to see they got rused, decades later.

Attached: Pac-Nerd.webm (538x348, 467.05K)

Oh fuck. Someone on Any Forums used an obscure cartoon based on a video game to call me a nerd.
I don't think I'm gonna recover.

>Pacman
>Obscure
Coping

Attached: 1645479869057.jpg (481x638, 26.3K)

Any vidya cartoon that's not Mario or Sonic is obscure. Everyone's heard of Pacman, but that's the first time I've seen a Pacman cartoon meme in my life.

bot
spbp

If they didn't want me to cum to Shadow they shouldn't have made him so fucking hot.

No clue.

Attached: dont go to sthg.jpg (1142x222, 55.49K)

>Adventure and Adventure 2.
>Going on Gamecube.
The loudest, most autistic cunts in the Sonic community are the Adventure crowd.

>/vg/
isn't that just low-hanging fruit for any franchise?

Sorry wrong pic

Attached: SI_N64_PaperMario.jpg (1000x500, 243.97K)

Pokemon is right there and you're gonna point at Sonic fans?

friendly reminder that reboot killed Pac-Man for almost an entire decade.

And to win fans back for a failing series, they had to remake the first game that made him relevant with a younger generation to begin with.

Attached: pmwremakes.png (1200x675, 1M)