Whats the vidya equivalent to St Anger?

Whats the vidya equivalent to St Anger?

Attached: sta.jpg (600x600, 210.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvQpDEUJ2UU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a really shitty sad attempt at a new installment from people who once had talent?
resident evil 5&6

Attached: 1568061586861.jpg (1024x581, 99.61K)

Attached: 91to+0+gqsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1204x1500, 310.94K)

In total seriousness, as a big fan of both Metallica and 1993 original Doom, St. Anger is how I felt about NuDoom. I saw what they were trying to do, it just wasn't what I wanted.

Putting your heart and soul into something experimental that turns out to be not so bad despite all the circumstances and shitstorm surrounding your life at the moment?
I think MGSV.

Resident Evil 4 is the perfect game for this analogy.
Shitty attempt at mass appeal that braindead retards love but the real fans saw as a massive departure from talent.
Hell Kamiya was such a fucking hack he accidentally made Devil May Cry when trying to make a fucking survival horror game.

Fallout 4

An entry that is so shit that it makes you reexamine your thoughts on your tastes, until you come to the realization that only the first 4 entries were any good.

it's Mega Man X7.

Attached: Mmx7box.jpg (220x309, 36K)

nobody loves st anger

I was going to say Fallout Tactics since it's terrible as a Fallout game but has some slight redeeming qualities or aspects of it that are almost good but not quite.

>make 2 of the best games of all time
ya dude, a hack

Hey man, St. Anger has Frantic, X7 doesn't have a single redeeming factor

No one loves St. Anger you dumb fuck

Metallica > Megadeth

What's the vidya equivalent?

Attached: pinkerton.jpg (1600x1600, 444.73K)

>Hey dude make me this burger
>Sure thing bud
>Throws in nothing but ingredients for a cheesesteak but with hamburger bun
>Wow thanks retard I guess we can at least take out the onions and stuff while this guy makes a real burger and we'll eat the rest raw.
Dumb faggot.

you classic resident evil homosexuals are the most insufferable faggots in the video game World.

A game that was critically panned, came to a cult following, and the developers haven't been able to match it since?

Honestly, probably Wonderful 101.

they both started strong and pettered out but at least megadeth stayed somewhat thrash. metallica could barely be called thrash metal after MoP and by Black Album they were just gay hard rock for fucking retards with no taste.

Classic Resident Evil was shit.

MGSV

Stardew valley. Don't @ me

GODDAMN, YOU HALF-JAPANESE GIRRRLS

You're right I suck cocks.

More like
>hey dude make me this burger
>sure thing bud
>throws in nothing bu ingredients for a cheesecake
>holy shit dude this is sick lets keep making this instead

Mikami literally had to fight Capcom higher ups to get DMC made. You're a fucking retard with shit opinions.

/thread

Marty Friedman >Kirk and James

>watch random weebshit
>shredding starts
hmmmmm i wonder who could be behind that riff

youtube.com/watch?v=MvQpDEUJ2UU

Cheesecake is quite possibly the shittiest dessert and you'd have to be a fucking retard to serve someone a cheesecake when they told you to make a burger. But in your eyes that's worthy of praise and le epik rebellion.
Aren't you running late to have your dark hole stuffed with light tranny?

Final fantasy

Fuck you retard DMC was good and it's not fair to nitpick one cheesy line out of the entire franchise.

13***

The Black Album wasn't the best but it's not fair to compare it to the dogshit that was ME3 user.

>Desperately safe while also desperately gimmicky
Pretty much