Did you choose evil or good in fable?

Did you choose evil or good in fable?

Attached: Fablebox.jpg (256x329, 51.95K)

never played more than the demo, is there a big difference story wise if you choose evil or good? most game with morality system don't implementing right and is extremely shallow

>is there a big difference story wise if you choose evil or good?
Depends on where you are in the story, but not really. A lot of big good or bad choices don't stop you from making the opposite moral decision later on, so you can kill an important character for a petty reason but still "redeem" yourself and keep going down the good path. Like, at some point you can kill your training partner and if you do you'll have to kill her angry brother, but I'm pretty sure doing that wouldn't stop you from still playing an overall good character.

It's only when you get to the final hours (of The Lost Chapters) and you have to do a LOT of major character slaughtering that you're going to start getting locked into particular endings. But yeah, the game is memed pretty hard for having a relatively shallow black-and-white choice system, and one that can be abused and exploited for no real consequence.

both

Evil, really regretted it when the guy started balding though.

>divorce is worse than sacrificing your wife to the dark gods
what did molyneux mean by this

Only women file for divorce

>Good = Halo and butterflies
>Evil = bald and stinky (flies)
I just stick with good because there's really no incentive to being evil. All the best spells are neutral and money is absolutely easy to make by buying low/selling high.

good but I did sacrifice a few people to see what would happen (got a cool bow) and beheaded the nigress (actually good but the gamed glitched and gave me bad points for it)

I could never be evil in any Fable game
The world and the NPCs are too stupidly charming for me to start randomly killing them

First one. Then the other.

i always go good side

>"EATING BABY CHICKS IS....LE BAD!"

The sword of aeons is way cooler than the sword of avo

There's morality in this game? I never got out of the first town. I just spend all day fucking prostitutes, even got an achievement for it, so I guess I'm pretty good at the game or something

Neutral. Hated the fucking horns and halos.

>EATING ONIONS IS THE PARAGON OF MORALITY

Visually yeah, but in TLC/Anniversary they do the same damage. You can also get the Sword of Aeons like 30 minutes into the game even as a good character.

Solus Greatsword outdamages both anyways

It's basically to change your appearance, it was pretty satisfying seeing the incremental changes though.

in the original no
also solus needs magic to out-dps