/SKYRIM THREAD/

It's on sale today for 20$ so I bought it to play on my PS5.

Attached: SKYRIM AE.jpg (1024x1024, 344.5K)

you bought an 11 year old game for $20?

>PS5
>$20
yikes

Good shit user I hope you enjoy it. I recently bought it as well and so far it's been pretty enjoyable

I just bought Skyrim VR. I hope Todd is eating well.

Attached: 14293749273.jpg (600x636, 43.08K)

Thanks. Thinking I’ll try out the immersive citizens mod too. Only ever played pirated vanilla skyrim on my Xbox 360 before.

What the point of skyrim on consoles?

What's the point of consoles?

why is this game so expensive? I never played it but I would if it's ever on sale for 5 bucks

>playing Skyrim on console

Attached: 1659520197196634.webm (606x825, 366.05K)

I'd highly recommend Animated Armory. You get additional weapon types like spears and whips.

Skyrim is a comfy game. So it deserves to be played on consoles. Which provide a comfy gaming experience. Unlike PCs.

>unironically buying skyrim in 2011+11

Attached: 1647125935151.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

I have my pc hooked up to my tv so I can play on my couch with a controller, how is that any different to playing on a console?

20$ is expensive to you? Do you live in a mudhut?

Make the boob 70% smaller and it’d work.

>PC hooked up to your TV in your living room

Tell me you get zero pussy without telling me you get zero pussy.

for how old the game is, it's definitelly expensive

No, they're in separate rooms, it's just a really long hdmi cable and I only plug it in when using it (which isn't often but I have the option.) I don't see what's wrong with that

Good point

Make the boobs 90% smaller and it'd work

A console won't get you any pussy

sounds like you know from experience

>PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY
Console are cringe, user. Sign of you being tech illiterate or a poorfag.

it was made for consoles

Correct. Xbox 360 in particular was the lead development platform for it as per Todd Howard’s words. He shared this in the 2021 IGN unfiltered interview celebrating the release of Anniversary Edition.

and it's still worse on consoles, amazing

Yeah we figured that out already when we witnessed the travesty of UI design.

Imperials>Stormcucks

not him but pc gayman is cheap as fuck. computers are like twice as expensive as consoles but i save so much money on games and not having to pay for xbox live/ps plus/nintendo online or buying overpriced controllers. i can still use my old ps4 controller on my pc instead of having to buy a dualsense. consoles are comfy too tho but overall pc is a better value.

Attached: fat stewie.jpg (750x645, 344.33K)

But it doesn't have to stay that way, that's what mods are for

Attached: 73895.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)