Imagine being the writer of TES books

Imagine being the writer of TES books
All that time and effort spent thinking up and writing all those lore stories. And only a 0.001% of the people who played your game even bothered to read them.

Attached: 31531515.jpg (1600x1200, 1.7M)

imagine getting paid to write all that useless trash, living the dream

Attached: mysterium_xarxes_translated.jpg (1120x465, 166.56K)

I wouldnt care. I did my job and got paid for it. Who gives a flying fuck

There are several TES book writers afaik, not just one.

Shouldn't have been so boring then

Attached: calcelmos_stone_translation.png (1018x642, 947.26K)

>Are you sure you want to install mod: Mark All Books As Read?
>Confirm.

Attached: 1642440107660.jpg (473x476, 17.85K)

I actually always enjoyed collecting books in the game. I read every one I could get my hands on and would try to get complete sets.

>making lore fags read through volumes of interracial ntr smut
God, I wish that were me.

Attached: fag.jpg (413x400, 152.61K)

All of the word walls are translatable. All Daedric text is also translatable, but its just a different alphabet for English.

I read literally all of them because I have autism. If I don't read them then I won't beat the game

This piece of shit has never been translated properly and i wonder if it contains anything at all. It can't just be random.

Attached: elder scroll.jpg (512x1024, 569.59K)

jesus thats kind of terrifying
>we are the only reason you are still alive but you are going to go blind down here and be our slaves for eternity :)

Aren't most of these """""books""""" like 200 words anyway? I wish I could get a job this fucking easy

do you expect them to write 100 novels for your enjoyment? god you are useless and probably really ugly too.

That's still a considerably bigger audience than a lot of (if not most) writers manage to achieve.

yea, they really should get rid of them come TES6, put more dev resources in basebuilding

Attached: Imperialcity_aurbis.gif (1208x800, 877.52K)

Dwemer deserved worse

And a battle royale mode amirite based zoomer

TES books are like 10 pages long, and it must've been fun to write them.

Get wrecked