I'm a month in

I'm a month in...
I don't think I'm gonna stop playing this horrible, horrible fucking "game".

Attached: raid shadow legends.jpg (1010x505, 212.89K)

You actually fell for the meme? You sad sack of shit.

I get champions.
I increase their stats.
Numbers go up.
Brain feel good.
>You sad sack of shit.
Can't argue against this, kek.
I don't spend any money on the game though, which might make me slightly less or more of a sad sack of shit.

Spoken like a person who truly doesn't have value to their time.
>a-at least it's free!
So you admit that you're the product. I assume you're not on good terms with your father or family?

>I assume you're not on good terms with your father or family?
That's a shot in the dark.
Hit the mark though.

Yup, you're stuck. I'd suggest limiting how much you play the game yourself, but it's really hard to get out of these games. The only reason I was able to get out of the one I played was because it was so shit that it was just boring.
You're wasting your time. That's sadder than wasting money, though, it seems like you at least realize that.

Why did you even go to the game of Rape: Shoddy Leggings in the first place?

I work a bullshit job with lots of downtime.

>Israeli game
user literally fell for Jewish tricks

I see. Understandable.

DON'T FUCKING LOOK AT ME
Although, technically, I'd have to give them my shekels in order to fall for the tricks. You wouldn't believe how absolutely, disgustingly kiked this "game's" monetization is.

Attached: crying.jpg (225x224, 5.67K)

>shot in the dark
Nah, it's a pretty consistent statistic among those who make really dumb life choices. Don't feel singled out though, it probably rings true for 99% of Any Forums posters, and of society at large currently.

Good goy, keep giving your shekels to this greatest of all mobile games

I don't feel singled out, pretty sure I'd have to give a shit in order to feel that way.

>I'm above it all. I don't care. It hasn't affected me in the slightest
>just posting to let you know
Well, neither of us believe that user. The good news is that you seem to be aware of your problem. Here's hoping that you do something to ease your own suffering.

Don't feel bad, I got stuck play Puzzle and Zombies.

Do you think playing armchair psychologist on a Korean basket weaving forum is any better?
kek, you do you bro.

No I don't, but i'm not in denial of my issues. We only know you because we ARE you.

>not in denial of his issue
>doesn't have the self awareness to realize how retarded it is to point out that someone's wasting time playing shit tier gatcha games
>while posting on Any Forums
Thanks for pointing out things I'm already aware of. Now fuck off and go do something productive with your time.

It's on equal terms of retardation as the OP outing himself for playing one of the most substance-less skinner box games ever made. So you first nigger.

Did you even check the origins of this company? Idiot.