>make imperial character
>join imperial legion
>join imperial cult
>join house hlaalu
>join east empire company
>basically john cyrodiil mcimperial
>forced to join xenophobic anti empire ashlanders to progress the main quest
lame as fuck, roleplaying game btw

Attached: yP6DA37q3LFNhYVm58MPhnbd1PWoR7na7aoqzr0bhaE.png (991x1293, 2.57M)

Can't you just get 50 reputation and dab on them
Or just murder vivec and go backpath

Attached: 1659560999936.png (450x450, 122.46K)

then don't play the main quest you dummy or roleplay it is some dances with wolves shit or something

>>forced to join xenophobic anti empire ashlanders to progress the main quest
you can do it without joining them, there's a whole back door path to finishing the main quest

You can't expect someone who never played the game to know that.

>>play morrowind
Wow, shit thread

I feel like somewhere midgame you're pretty heavily hinted that a daedra is pulling the strings and that kind of messes with your sense of mortal loyalties

and beyond that, an avatar of Talos himself shows up at some point to cheer you on before the final fight

>start playthrough
>getting really into the roleplay aspect
>forget to constantly be quicksaving
>die instantly to a fucking guar while just walking along a path
>last save was almost an hour ago
>quit

>play morrowind
>roleplay an insane person
>can't even talk to clouds
wtf todd? roleplaying game btw

>play morrowind
>roleplay a paladin / righter of wrongs
>can't debate with the Telvanni about the ills of slavery
Meh

Sorry, N'wah, only the Nerevarine can fulfill the prophecy

Attached: 1592339451926.jpg (480x480, 29.48K)

>>play morrowind
there's your problem

yeah lol 'cause you can't fly
stay mad and on the ground moralfag

I feel like paladins would have Alteration in their toolset (shields)
If not that they would have Enchanting too

This but unironically

>play Morrowind
>get bored after 15 minutes
>uninstall

You don't join the Ashlander you dumb nigger, you just make them recognize you as nerevarine. That's literally all.

>Be Jew in 1942
>Don't want to die
>Can't debate Hitler into not genociding your people

Your fault for making a shitty build or failing to get adequate gear/potions. Use the Silt Striders or Mage Guild Teleportation Guides next time.

>I feel like somewhere midgame you're pretty heavily hinted that a daedra is pulling the strings
Oh you mean the games opening cutscene where the Daedra Azura declares you to be the Nerevarine, her chosen hero who will enact revenge on her behalf by beating Dagoth Ur and thus severing the Tribunal whom betrayed her from the heart of Lorkhan, turning them all mortal again? Or the other 85 times throughout the game where you're explicitly told that Azura is the driving force behind the Nerevarine prophecy?

Hey, having the option would be nice no matter how futile it'd be.

I remember the opening cutscene was made to be a bit more vague than that and everyone between first meeting Caius Cosades to first meeting Vivec are just shrugging their shoulders about the prophecy (or rather in Vivec's case pretending to shrug his shoulders)

fuck off cunt

Know your place, bitch, never speak up against a real man again.

>want to roleplay as a 17 foot tall giraffe who rides a harley davidson everywhere
>can't do it in base game, need mods
WOOOOW SOME 'ROLE PLAYING' GAME

>play Morrowind
>I'm gonna try a new build and way of playing this time!
>still end up hoarding ash yams, netch leather and bloat so I can hole myself up in the murderer's shack in Seyda Neen and cook my way to super intelligence before enchanting broken items
It's just too fun

>Telvanni
>debate
That's not how it works n'wah

'it's hard to figure out' is not the same as 'you can't do it', now you're talking about an accessibility "issue" and not the game failing as an rpg, whole different thing

You're right, just rewatched it and even though IMO it's incredibly obvious when Azura says that you are "chosen" that she means you are the Nerevarine, it's never 100% explicitly stated. My bad G.

nowhere is it hinted in-game that such an alternate path exists, so you can't roleplay it unless you recur to meta knowledge