Pathfinder Thread

Talk about your irrelevant builds

Also new DLC soon.

Attached: Nenio_Pathfinder.png (192x255, 97.73K)

Anyways here’s the better companion, Greybor is good too.

Attached: 1678399C-BAF9-4F66-A568-933027651C9D.jpg (600x887, 157.26K)

New DLC got delayed let's post about other AP's instead. Look at this Halfling isn't she cute.

Attached: fantabulous.png (231x299, 93.78K)

is rowdy rogue a good class to play for the second DLC?
>Also new DLC soon.
it was delayed, faggot

Any class that mucks with action economy is great in the dlc just make sure you take different skills from Rakarth since succeeding checks is very important.

Is this anal sex?

How does ranger's bond work? It says it's only for a single target, so is it the target Arue is attacking? Do I have to use instant enemy? Or is it automatic?

use bound, now everyone has the same fav enemy of Arue.

Arue starts with favored enemy humans if you use hunters bond the rest of the party get a +1 to hit and damage against humans they cut out the select an enemy part from TT since it was complicated to code or some other bs.

What are the chances of the enhanced edition actually fixing the shitty endgame paths and acts?

zero, they are focusing on Warhammer:Starfinder

>Also new DLC soon.
Can you finally impregnate the autistic fox?

>What are the chances of them remaking 20% of the game.
What is even the point of asking that question?

dumb frogposter

100% of an attempt being made like 20% they'll succeed.

I like how naive some people are.
Never fucking ever. No effort. If you want to see what they are going to do, look at what EE did for Kingmaker.
We are going to get some QoL features, maybe performance improvement. Some light additional content. Thats it.

I expect nothing but they're free to surprise me

I love my mother. She is smart, beautiful and a good person.

Attached: ggs9f3.jpg (1280x854, 266.96K)

They said they're adding late-game mythic content and improved ending slides

>improving ending slides
no impact on the last act then
>mythic content
Thats so vague it can mean anything

I am just trying to temper expectations here- the game is staying mostly as is. I mean Owlcat is welcome to blow me away by adding the Summoner class or something like that, but the studio is already working on Rogue Trader.

>Thats so vague it can mean anything
No it's not, they said late game which means act 5 and mythic content which means at least one more quest for all mythic paths

Do I need to remind you that the great act 5 mythic quests include such classics as finding the right cheese for a bored dragon?