Wireless mouse and keyboard

need recommendations for wireless keyboard and mouse (also wireless)
my logitech g603 is shitting out and the keyboard I have was never good in the first place

price is not much of an object

Attached: file.png (540x360, 94.17K)

wireless suck, get with wires

no company makes good wireless keyboards unless you're okay with rubberdome shit

no

yes

I would just pick a g pro mouse
wireless keyboards unfortunately are not good enough for vidya

if I put a wired keyboard into a usb extension cable is it going to work worse? I've got the pc hooked up to a big tv and it's not terribly close to the couch

don't bother with wireless "gaming" keyboards, I would just suggest any mechanical keyboard switch you fancy on some hotswap that has wired + bluetooth (if you must be wireless)

For mice anything recent from razer and logitech are good. Deathadder if you like big comfy mice, g pro for the most standard gaming mouse, viper ultimate for standard claw/fingertip mouse, orochi v2 or g305 for smol mice that can use regular batteries

a usb extension should never cause any additional latency, honestly unless you play rhythm games or something bluetooth keyboards work just fine

>good
>rubberdome
yeah. pick one

>not having a wireless keyboard with trackpad for occasional PC gaming in bed

>wanting shit that will get lost up your ass
ngmi

keychron keyboards have served me well

Razer Viper V2 Pro
Pulsar Xlite V2

I have no interest in mechanical keyboards, just needed for it to be wireless, low profile and backlit and full layout. Logitech's MX Keys does the job done. Mouse is always an individual case.

Attached: deu-mx-keys-gallery-npr-graphite-front.png (2400x2061, 1.92M)

Sure, but you don't need a good one in that case.

So wireless keyboard = meme, wireless mouse = actually good?

No such thing as good wireless unless you're playing games for babies where a millisecond of delay doesn't matter

I game on a crt (no latency) and my g305 is actually more responsive than my old g400s.

>wireless mouse
based
>wireless keyboard
cringe, fucking pointless unless youre an unironic autist about "muh wires"

I believe you, but I would like to see a test of 2 mice of same model same year one wired one wireless