One youtube video destroys all of the Netflix Resident Evil franchises

>One youtube video destroys all of the Netflix Resident Evil franchises.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMEFfoaNX34

Attached: Wesker dbd.png (1845x936, 1.38M)

nice low budget animations

This was clearly made by someone who played the games and actually gives a fuck.

I just wish dead by daylight was fun I used to be so into it and now I can't stand it damn shame

This, Wesker is such a cool villain but Netflix always feels compelled to ruin everything.

>all of the Netflix Resident Evil franchises
how many have they done? i thought it was just the one shitshow?

to be completely fair, lance reddick as wesker is probably the only decent part of the show.

That's because he's a good actor, but if it wasn't for the name I would have no idea that he's supposed to be Wesker.

He's a bitch in the first game and then he comes back as a blatant Matrix ripoff in the game that had fucking Steve as a major character. It wasn't until 5 that the hammy personality you enjoy came about, and that's the game where he died.

1 decent presentation doesn't quite put him at "great villain" status.

BECCA BROS WE FUCKING WON

Attached: 1511079111267.gif (268x270, 3.22M)

Where is her switch games you capfags

how many minutes does a match last usually?

the fuck is wrong with his voice

Just sounds like someone trying to do a DC Douglas impression. Its better than mone but I wonder if they shouldn't have even tried and just went another direction completely

Seven minutes

>Dead by Daylight
Isn't this that game where the devs threatened to ban people for killing people wearing some tranny emblem in the game?

10-15 minutes

Honestly, my favorite version of Wesker is the Paul Anderson movies (except the last one). He is like a corporate linebacker jock, but dammit he fit well to me. Almost Val Kilmer like.

Attached: 2940636-wesker.jpg (628x304, 18.54K)

I wouldn't mind a Wesker with with a less nasal voice desu.

how come they have all these fucking horror characters?

They do most of them in cheap ways. Example - Ghostface isn't the Scream character; it's the license to use the mask from the costume manafacturer. Freddy isn't the OG, it's the pedo remake one. Ash is from the TV show, not Evil Dead. TCM gives their license to everyone, see his inclusion in fucking Mortal Kombat.

yes

Small unnoticeable changes like that have saved this company millions of dollars. Big brain moves.

That's quite devilish

Attached: 1474403827142.png (1920x800, 992.98K)