Final Fantasy X but with better music, gameplay, main character, and less cringe

Final Fantasy X but with better music, gameplay, main character, and less cringe

Attached: FFX-2logo.jpg (1000x678, 67.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2e4_XChGwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you lying on the internet

X-2 is high kino but it doesn't top X. That said the battle system is the best turn based combat ever created

Attached: R (15).jpg (1024x768, 187.79K)

Nah bro.

Attached: Kim.png (246x314, 89.65K)

>FFXfags can't keep their daily threads going anymore
>now try the sequel
It's just getting sad.

>better music
lots of it is music from the first game
>gameplay
its not that great
>main character
Hey its character from first game but 2(?) years later
>less cringe
wrong

Are ya winning, s-
youtube.com/watch?v=z2e4_XChGwA

It's a fun game for sure, but where ffx took itself seriously, ffx-2 is silly and honestly too sexualized. The combat is a great evolution though, and the story actually holds up when you're focused on the story and not rikku trying to compare boob sizes in a hot spring.

>less cringe
>kpop spice girls game where chaste maidens get turned into whores

lol

Why exactly did Yuna become a kpop idol again?

This shit was like a bad fanfiction. The best part of the game (combat) was lifted from the other games, everything unique to this game is cringe.

I don't like FFX-2 or anything, but

Attached: 1581247142659.jpg (866x475, 68.84K)

>Why exactly did Yuna become a kpop idol again

They chose a jpop idol because Utada Hikaru got them big bux with KH1 and was looking to cash in on the JPop scene which was pretty big at the time.
Koda Kumi was struggling hard as fuck to make it into the industry and said if she didn't make it with her recent album she was going to kill herself.
In comes Square with a deal and money, and Real Emotion actually makes it on the charts, propelling her into stardom, SE was basically like Disney, giving random artists (Outside of Utada) a stage (Though not all of them make it, like Cherice and Sugawara Sayuri, but that's more their record labels than SE)

You sure know alot about that website. hmmmm

>Koda Kumi was struggling hard as fuck to make it into the industry and said if she didn't make it with her recent album she was going to kill herself.
Source?

>FFX2 was a charity case

It all makes sense now.

And an Exterminator tends to know a lot about termites

Dont care not my problem. But please by all means keep telling us about this reddit site you love so much.

Hey there's a reddit expert in the thread! Wow its almost like meeting a celebrity! He knows how they post and everything!

Yay! A guest from Reddit!

No, I will not visit your site. Stop asking.

It's like shining a flashlight on a cockroach, they absolutely flip their shit when exposed lmao

>mention kpop in a negative way
>Reddit has entered the thread to admonish me

Oh noooo... Anyway!

Can I get an invite to the discord?

>peak moe idolshit
>dress dollies
>less cringe
Lol, Lmao even

>less cringe
bruh

>and less cringe
user pls

>opens with a catchy and memorable jpop idol dance number
>less cringe

It was in an interview with her a literal decade ago, I can't find it now, but she thanked Square Enix because "Real Emotion" made #3 on the Oricon charts, and was her best selling song at the time, and she said without them, she didn't think she'd still be singing and would have probably offed herself. (Her albums weren't ranking high enough for her)