All the old vidya I've been recently playing have stat bonuses based on your gender...

All the old vidya I've been recently playing have stat bonuses based on your gender. Why did modern games stop doing this?

Attached: 57681090.png (539x152, 119.7K)

the idea of "classes" is stupid, let me have freedom to make my own build

Men and women having different attributes is too broblematic for modern audiences

Women hate being reminded they will always be inferior to men.

>game has women stronger and larger than men
I will now play your game

That doesn't do much. For realism, women should have lower starts in most areas.

>female
>INT -1

everything was based on DnD, and DnD changed in the same way. Christians censored demons and devils as Tanar'ri and Baatezu. Other than that it's mostly been a a slippery slope into blank slatism.

because it's retarded and unbalanced, women should have lower stats in everything except maybe charisma

Most women aren't charismatic, it's more of a diplomacy/bluff bonus.

When character creators become a dressup thing instead of being a bunch of stats you choose.

>crying about balance in a single-player RPG
kill yourself.

Arguably they just have an aura that makes men around them dumber and more pliable

Unironically not because of some SJW shit but because gender is such a massive aesthetic choice and sometimes defines the kind of relationships you have with other characters, that it felt bad to be forced to pick a gender if you wanted to optimize

Infection resistance. Maybe less food upkeep.

Stop pretending to be retarded

Attached: 1D06E805-314B-4029-A5A2-149CF9BE41C6.jpg (1080x534, 122.36K)

Yeah, these.

Also I want to add that Dragon's Dogma still has stat difference. Just because I wanted to.

Attached: Brain of Dragon's Dogma.png (594x595, 173.36K)

>all the old vidya
It's been maybe 50/50 for REALLY old titles. But anything D&D derivative has never done it lol.

>But anything D&D derivative has never done it lol.
Yes it has. If you mean directly copying D&D, then yes, you would be right.

well, what i feel like playing as a women after i already started my game as a man? what if i feel like a non binary person? what if i, mid-game, discovered that i was never a man in the first place? not very inclusive is it?

This is a poorly constructed post

>anything d&d derivative
TES did it all the way up to oblivion.

it is reality you fucking bigot

you leave no space at all for the world to exist outside your character and your whims.