Harvestella

square-enix-games.com/en_US/news/fresh-look-harvestella
>another full press release with zero mention of a marriage system
lol this game is gonna flop hard
SE can't even copy games correctly

Attached: Shipment_Harvest-hw9lofq9f.jpg (1267x713, 104.01K)

>no one even cares
Yea flop confirmed

Game is going to be a huge pass for me if there is no marriage system

>i cant enjoy a farming game unless i get to pretend im fucking a character

You and the 5 other people who buy this can enjoy it all you want

I hate women and dont want to marry them I just want to fish and farm

Characters look so godamn generic it is making RF5 look good in comparison. They really picked the most boring artstyle to go with this.

Looks like they just took their Lalafell models and tweaked them to make children. The fuck is up with those proportions?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1632x1128, 277.04K)

Sorry homo, you can't marry the men in this game either.

The whole point of these games is to work hard to plant your seed. How does harvestella not understand that?

Attached: 1649408962454.jpg (800x800, 271.4K)

>No marriage
Fuck the rest of the games releasing this year then I'll only play Star Ocean.

it looks really bad

Dammit. This is some Steinbeck make-love-to-the-earth incel shit.

That guy was married.

What are you, gay?

Attached: harvestella_istina-fekih48l3.jpg (1920x1080, 95.38K)

It sucks if it isn't there even if marriage is fake as fuck in all of those games. I just finished RF4 and marriage life is a joke. You get one lunch a day and that's all marriage has to offer. You get a child later but it's not like they offer anything interesting either. Clearly there isn't a single Harvest Moon or Rune factory or clone of those that made marriage actually interesting but still it sucks if it isn't there which says a lot about the flavor powers of that mechanic.

If this game doesn't have marriage it'll be one of the dumbest moves ever. What about the monster companions?

Attached: 1637138990970.jpg (250x250, 9.92K)

Do people really put that much stock in the marriage aspect of these games? I just like actions RPGs with farming.

It's been a series staple since the very goddamn beginning. Innocent Life didn't have it, and it bombed so hard, people don't even know it exists.

Attached: harvestella_crop_2-mym63q0cx.jpg (1920x1080, 72.71K)

Yeah because the comfy village life aspect is important. If it isn't there then it's just a soulless mobile tier game with trash action gameplay and tedious farming. The village simulation is the glue which holds all together and give it all its soul.

>the hips on those lads

Attached: 1573462346608.png (341x234, 122.96K)