MultiVersus Open Beta

Have you completed the pass yet?

Previous thread

Attached: Chadggy.jpg (637x358, 21.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/multiversus-is-a-smashing-success-having-already-racked-up-an-estimated-5-million-players/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5 million players and rising baby.
gamesradar.com/multiversus-is-a-smashing-success-having-already-racked-up-an-estimated-5-million-players/

Attached: 314.jpg (500x375, 36.09K)

I really like the game but no priority system and wonky hitboxes are quickly sapping my will to play

No talking about traditional fighters or smash brothers in this thread

Who is the most honest character? Who is the most dishonest character?

I think priority is a stupid idea. Learning the strength and weakness of every move for every character is retarded, don't care if it works for comp in other games. The hitboxes just need to be fixed.

Arya
Finn

I'm fine with having no priority system but you better have pretty fucking good hitboxes and lag compensation if you're going that route, and right now they don't have either.

Most honest is garnet. Least is finn, maybe superman that abuse his mobility to never be hit and spam armored moves.

>honest
Velma
>dishonest
Reindog

Project L is going to kill this game, i just know it.

Most honest batman. Most dishonest Jake.

>mfw a velma police car KOs a le Bron.

Attached: il_fullxfull.3407129594_rp9r.jpg (3000x2250, 1.07M)

>honest
my main
>dishonest
your main

For me? most honest would be WW/Garnet, most dishonest Finn and Supes

>Most dishonest Jake.
The hit box of the stretch is on the head

>Who is the most honest character?
My 2 Mains WW and Garnet, also Taz and LeBron
>Who is the most dishonest character?
Bugs, Velma, Iron Giant (Giant plays a different game imo), some would also put Superman in here but you only get to see his bullshit at the higher levels.

Attached: WonderWomanMains.jpg (500x500, 57.26K)

Finn main DETECTED

>linking to previous threads
this isn't /vg/ newfag you are going to kill the threads here

>honest
wonderwoman
>dishonest
any projectile or armour character

>Velma
>Honest
>Using flashlight to animation cancel
>That angle the photo launches people at
>Being able to gimp people off-stage from across the screen with motivational speech
>HONEST

Attached: 1659124927789851.gif (259x346, 3.84M)

I can't wait for the redditors to start crying about Velma when she goes on free rotation.

First they force the devs to nerf Taz in to the dirt, now it seems pretty likely Finn is going to be made so unfun nobody will want to play him.

yeah velma main who got KNOTTED detected

>the large, light as a feather, slow attacking, endlag ridden dog is dishonest
why because he has two extremely telegraphed slow moving projectiles? are you just a salty finn that doesn't know how to jump?

>That angle the photo launches people at
The hitbox is a circle just punish her after she mashes it above you and whiffs twice
>Being able to gimp people off-stage from across the screen with motivational speech
Have to be at high damage, and if you're moving it's difficult, so fair. If you're no moving then you're a retarded shaggy charging at the edge and you deserve it.

people will realize that Reindog is dishonest soon. There is no reason for him to have better normals than 90% of the rest of the cast given his kit

backpack does need some retooling, a move that fast that lasts that long with a hitbox that large and disjointed shouldn't be so easy to score KOs with, like tornado it needs some small adjustments so it isn't so overpowering that you're better off using it instead of spending your gold on his actual gimmick

Does this look like the face of mercy to you?

Attached: 1659373171399385.png (420x610, 102.25K)

Post progress, and tell me who to get next.

Attached: 1643178749351.png (683x175, 201.07K)

>people slowly starting to realize reindog is an actual character they need to take seriously and can't just tardmash/pummel for free if they get next to him

why are you so surprised the fighting game character can fight

Because he looks like a retarded faggot and sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the cast.