Which video game community did this? Own up!

Which video game community did this? Own up!

Attached: 1659496469850166.png (580x674, 480.05K)

how is this even possible? Do people bare ass at cons or something? How the fuck could your ass be so shitty that it seaps through a layer of underwear and pants?

Attached: 1632323285476.png (300x250, 50.35K)

it's obesity. it's hard to smell great and be clean when you are a fatass.

use a brush

imagine the smell

just be fat

>Which video game community did this?
Mafia 3's

Do amerisharts really?

Americans eat nothing but jewish poison all day and think it's normal to have a leaky asshole.

Some people cant afford toilet paper after paying to all their favoutite streamers/onlyfans darling/buying pedo hentai comissions

I'm always obsessed about getting every possible speck off of my butthole. I dread shitting vecause it's a big time commitment. Half the time I say fuck the paper and just hit the shower.

>which video game community did this?
NA I would imagine

I managed to stay clean when I was still a fucking lardass, but I topped out at 18 before I started losing weight so maybe It was just a lack of having given up on life yet.

When an American bends over the pants make way

>Be American
That's all it takes

Not yeh

just get a bidet

designated shitting chairs

You're damn right. We don't let things like pants stand in the way of our freedom. God bless.

why are americans like this.

300 pound fatfuck here. kinda sucks when anything resembling sweat makes you have to wipe your ass when you just have to pee as well

user, might I suggest one of these bad boys? Your asshole and boyfriend will thank you.
The fact the majority of north america and presumably europe still uses toilet paper like they do is like hearing about pajeets street shitting to me. its savage.

Attached: bid.jpg (500x500, 21.61K)

what could have caused this

Attached: 3 family meals please .webm (889x500, 1.53M)