Once I realized fire emblem is by far the highest grossing nintendo mobile game the smash roster started to make a lot...

once I realized fire emblem is by far the highest grossing nintendo mobile game the smash roster started to make a lot more sense

Attached: 1658181927068070.jpg (1384x999, 1.03M)

isn't smash the highest grossing nintendo mobile game? or zelda?

The entirety of the FE smash roster besides Byleth existed before Fire Emblem Heroes was a thing.

>Fire Emblem is a comer franchise now

>hate anime
>hate tendies
>love fire emblem
>see both sides seethe when a new FE character gets added
feels good

>Now
Been that since Genealogy introduced shipping mechanics. Hell FE1 has girls go to war on pegasus in mini skirts.

Attached: 1493593954078.jpg (1080x1620, 1.15M)

It's the same reason Pokemon has so many reps and why they dropped the ball with the Mario side

you mean replacing people then shitting the bed when you have to do everyone is here?

Here's the actual reasoning
>Sakurai likes FE, wanted to put Marth in
>Nintendo had him add Roy to promote the upcoming game
>Marth and Roy well-liked in Melee worldwide, enough for Nintendo to give Fire Emblem a chance globally
>In Brawl, add Ike as he was the most recent FE protag, and generally well-received, despite how poorly his games sold
>FE nearly dies, actually, due to how bad Radiant Dawn and the Archanea remakes did
>ISYS uses the rest of their budget to make a clusterfuck game with all their random ideas they never got to use, whether for characters, plot, or mechanics
>This clusterfuck, Awakening, was a huge success and revived the franchise from the brink of death
>Robin and Lucina added to Smash 4 due to this massive success
>Corrin added as DLC because Sakurai saw Fates early in development and really liked the concepts - this is why Corrin's Smash moveset is different from her Fates moveset
>This is when FE fatigue started to set in with the Smash community
>Chrom was added in Ultimate as an Echo, which isn't surprising - Awakening is beloved
>Byleth added as DLC because new mainline FE game, and Nintendo didn't seem to hear the Corrin backlash

Feel like the best idea in terms of mobile Mario monetization would be a Party game.

>now
You know nothing lmao

have they even fixed the console releases yet?

too big

user you dipshit, FEH came out in 2017 while SSBU was well underway. Samurai is just the world's biggest FE fanboy. He uses SSB to shill FE, as noted by him introducing the series to the West with Melee, adding in a new protagonist every installment, and him even MCing the FE 25th anniversary concert.

so they promoted fire emblem and now its the biggest thing ever wheres the discrepancy?

Eat shit faggot.

Attached: 235e48b17d58b0fc4a86e2ccad84b9f8.png (825x1500, 1.11M)

Haha now imagine if brawl came out before the mobile game was even a concept haha.

better?

Attached: 1658182666841881.jpg (1325x1000, 578.32K)

bigger

Fem Byleth is my wife and I love her.
She still doesn't belong in smash though.

Attached: 1619325081691.png (1063x2012, 2.51M)

I love hanging tiddies
Torpedo tiddies
Bouncy tiddies
Tiny tiddies.

Your wife loves taking fat cocks in her.

Attached: bb83fbe116d5acdcc616f554b9bd14f5.jpg (900x1213, 706.83K)

it has effected FE too. Fates, and Awakening had several DLCs, while 3H only had 1. FEH gets ALL the attention.

Attached: 1651797131218.jpg (1080x1353, 128.4K)

>the highest grossing nintendo mobile game

You say that like is an accomplishment.