What is the last digital game you will ever play?

what is the last digital game you will ever play?

Attached: 1648408557476.png (765x546, 424.96K)

we'll all be dead in 100 years, a solar flare will be no biggie

pong

>Could
You also "could" get struck by lightning 35 times, but it's not worth fucking worrying about.

OP "could" stop being a faggot, but he won't.

would be a good event for humanity

wow classic

What if i wrap my stuff with tinfoil?

You need to pad this out with a few hundred more words or we can't publish it.

>within 100
Not soon enough. Needs to be tomorrow. Think about it.
>no social media
>no useless tech start-ups and investors
>no electric cars
>no "smart" appliances
>no politics blaring in everyone's system 24/7
Yeah losing vidya would suck but the benefits far outweighs the loss. Truly beautiful world awaits those lucky enough to witness it.

Based

>on this week fear mongering

Make it tomorrow

Scared people are easy to control because they will do anything to not be scared, even if it's bending over and taking it up the ass.

Probably team fortress 2 or stellaris.

People like to imagine that everyone would just go feral Mad Max mode if the solar flare EMP scenario happened, but life wouldn't change much generally. Most people use digital things like computers and the internet as convenient replacements for activities that they would've been doing had these things not been invented. The most dangerous thing is that it would make big wars between developed nations possible again, but we'd be so wrapped up in rebuilding infrastructure that I don't think it would happen for a while.

Bloons Tower Defence 5.

>Scientists claim that the electrolytic composition of your CLOTHES could induce lightning strikes. They estimate that if you live in an area where lightning storms are common this could result in being struck by lightning around once every TWO YEARS, which extrapolated over a lifetime could mean being struck by lightning up to 35 times.
>This stunning finding came about after researchers discovered that microscopic fibres within clothing can essentially act like mini lightning rods. They can attract lightning the same way they can store static electricity!
>What does this mean for you? Well, unless you like in an area where lightning storms are relatively common, not much. But you can never be too careful with these things, so always considered the electrolytic composition of your clothing when making a purchase!

>could
>may
>probably
Every fucking science studies article.

please make it happend, just imagine the mass Zoomer genocide that would take place

And Yellowstone could have a super eruption anytime now. The San Andreas fault could go and put half of California into the ocean. The pacific ring of fire could have a shift and destroy dozens of cities killing millions.

God I hate "could happen at any time" articles.

Would it? How many factories rely on computers now, your gun will still work but you'll run out of ammo fast.

this, the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for humanity

Isn't there news about some sort of new space-related Earth destroying disaster at least once a year?

YOU NEED TO BE SCARED, GOY!

LMAO. Gen-Z are a legion of depressed crestfallen fighting-age people aimlessly waiting for something interesting to happen. It would be like Christmas to them. They will lead your fat adenoidal ass into the new era.

Print it! No need for editing, I'm busy.

Twinky zoomer fingers typed this post.

zoomers will be decrepit old men by then, Dawg

I don't really factor gun massacres into my day-to-day, Billy-Bob.

Morbidly obese insulin-sucker stumps typed this post.

How the fuck would I know? They most likely haven't invented or created the game yet.