Aiming down sights was neat the first couple times it appeared in CoD, but after everyone started doing it i was over it

aiming down sights was neat the first couple times it appeared in CoD, but after everyone started doing it i was over it

Attached: vidja.png (413x195, 75.22K)

Filtered

Cool blogpost

any game that refers to "iron sights" as "steel sights" is gay

Makes sense in slower paced shooters where you're meant to plant your feet and pick your shots carefully. Its only dumb in twitchy fast shooters.

png overlay > 3d model
Yes, I play Delta Force: Black Hawk Down; how could you tell?

It was never neat.
>ahurrdurr now you both must move at a snail's pace if you want to hit anything hurrdehurr

Grappling hook was neat the first couple of times it appeared, but after everyone started doing it I was over it

yeah you should be able to aim perfectly accurately with zero downsides whatsoever, also the every server should enable infinite health for only me

it would make sense if it zoomed/moved the camera far in front of you. i dont get the use of this mechanic at all anymore, it was a gimmick and everyone started doing it ruining its uniqueness

Only ever been good for long-range weapons. Hate how they botched the spread on everything regardless of what weapon it is to force you to use ads.

I still love playing CS, the few weapons that have extra aiming modes balance them perfectly
otherwise it's purely your moves that affect your accuracy

Depends on the game. The only example that really stuck out to me as "This doesn't suit this game and actively makes it worse" is Titanfall 2

tfw no Vanquish 2 with grappling hooks in your kneecaps

exactly, i guess everyone else who doesn't understand it like this is actually retarded

>CoD
>ADS affects how wide shotgun spread is
>with certain perks it's actually more accurate hip-firing

lmao @thisnigga acting like pressing right click is a skill

At least in Titanfall 2 hip fire is almost always superior to ADSing

ADS should also halt your movement.
There, problem solved.

Black Hawk Down did ADS better than most modern shooters with their DoF bullshit.

post your highest career tournament earnings or get out of my thread retarded bronze league shitter

Can't stand gameplay footage from any game where people constantly ADS even if the enemy is 3 feet in front of them. More games need to have hip fire be the norm and ADS only be for specific situations.

lmao

True it makes some games like Dead by Daylight easier as you can just skip entire sections of parkour by just pressing a button, but it's neat when devs successfully make a class solely based on their grappling hook like scout from DRG