Full of soul or overrated garbage?

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x426, 28.78K)

It was good sadly it got rid of some maps from the first like bespin and rin var

First one did it better.

/thread

pure kino. played galactic conquest with my friend many many times

I found the PC version made aiming too easy with the mouse and even on hard mode I could easily stomp the AI, where as on the console version the hard mode AI put up a decent fight and won a decent amount of matches
>until i permenently unlocked the killstreak upgrades

It has shittier maps and removed details only autists like me cares about like the factions having different ammo count and almost all guns have the same reload sound, the rocket launcher either has 2 or 1 rocket loaded depending the faction and the different sniper rifle sounds.
But overall its still a good game and has a nice modding scene atleast.

Honestly? Both. Soulful as hell but not even a top 6 Star Wars shooter.

This

the only person I know with this opinion is a huge sperg, therefore this is an autistic opinion

do people still play it on PC?

1 had better maps but everything else was worse

didn't the steam port add those back?

100% pure distilled soul

1 has better maps but plays worse

This
>entire selling point of the game is that you play as a common soldier instead on an OP hero like in literally every other Star Wars game
>sequel adds OP heroes that completely fuck over balance
And don’t get me started on 2’s terrible AI

>check
>they're not there
okay, I guess that was a mod or something, welp.

I wish we had a game with OG Battlefront 2's general gameplay mechanics, rules, and maps, but with NuBattlefront 2's graphical fidelity and gunplay

Sadly no, but they're easy to add back in with mods.

Attached: EzL9dByVIAgQSnc sopranos vito clone wars star wars.png (1278x717, 1.39M)

This.
It would be the GOAT if it had, or even added as DLC (though this was before the era of map packs and whatnot) all of the maps from the first game.

They literally did on the Xbox

whats the point of jabbas palace?