What are some good racing games?

what are some good racing games?

Attached: 19453015.jpg (720x450, 83.91K)

>posts a first person action RPG
OP, you're a fag.

>4 racing game threads
Is Any Forums finally getting good taste?

love that game but it was hilarious how easy those races were, you'd end up standing around for legit two minutes waiting for the next guy to cross the line waiting for the mission to complete

On the first race I won And went against the barrier And could not get out I had to redo the race

The final race in that game was based, hear the tranny cry that I don't allow him his revenge and instead win the race.

gran turismo 3

>accelerating so hard on PS4 that dialogues, sounds and textures don't catch up
polish devs kino

I felt stupid thinking there's like a whole racing side game that you could upgrade and customize cars and do a whole street/desert racing career, when the whole thing was over in like 3 or 4 races and basically it was all just to insert a tranny I didn't really know about until it was specifically mentioned in the dialogue because the tranny flag patch was something i installed prior launching the game for the first time.

GTA online

I no longer trust Any Forums's opinion on what makes a quality racing game.

NFSU
NFSU2
NFS MW (2005)

Where's the ambient occlusion?

this is what i did too but apparently you get a sick car if you chase the guy but let him live
also the races were fucking horrible and all the ai racers were clearly on a set of predefined waypoints so it felt jank as fuck

Don't mind me

Attached: Claire joins the 41%.jpg (1284x876, 191.28K)

CarX Drift unironically
Very honest game for what it tries to do

I'm not a big fan of racing games, but oh boy do I love "Onrush".

Spyhunter is pretty good if you like arcadey shooty-raceys

Wave race 64 and Beetle racing adventure

>include a racing activity in your cyberpunk game
>tricked you, the racing part is completely trivial and it only serves as a vehicle for a story about a tranny getting "revenge" for his gay ass boyfriend getting killed in a DEATHrace (lmao)
Legitimately the worst part of the game. Seriously dropped the entire game by a full letter grade

Other genres are just so devoid of any value these days that racing is all that's left.

God, it really pissed me off that it's revealed that tranny just completely made up that her husband was murdered and he actually got himself killed by driving recklessly in a race and after you find that out you can't do anything to stop the tranny from murdering someone who literally did nothing wrong. Either you already made the correct dialogue choices before this revelation enabling you to talk her out of it or you just stand by and let her kill someone. You can't knock her out. You can't kill her. The game blocks you from those actions. You just have to stand by and watch a raving nut tranny blame an innocent man for a death he's not responsible for and murder him for it. And then you still have to behave like you're buddies afterwards. There's no option to say "You lied to me, you fucking freak. I don't want your freak truck. I don't want your freak friendship. You're lucky I didn't kill you." You can't even fire her from Afterlife after you take the place over. She's still fucking there.

It's like some sort of metaphor...

Attached: 1650586922877.jpg (2026x2865, 1.11M)

DriveClub
Forza Horizon 2 (1 too)
Need for Speed Rivals