Resident Evil 4

Here is your Ashley model bro

Attached: 97344.jpg (1238x872, 179.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/0VyOo8Wx5zwAW9Uo762hkA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: EE74B2B3-AB25-4E5A-9109-FB4584D42D99.jpg (618x1186, 124.82K)

Post it.

white bros...we lost...

Attached: amwf.jpg (2874x1592, 523.56K)

based.

>and done with partying

She wasn't going to ever have sex with you anyway.

Why do people care what this woman does or does not do? You didn't know she existed until a month ago and you'll never ever have anything to do with her, none of what she does affects you.

asians truly are bug people if they get this excited over one of their own fucking a girl. literal hive mind

Im white and i won. Cope, gook

you sure enjoy making this thread

>trashy whore will only fuck sub-humans
hahahah what a garbage pile

>Having a racial preference is racist now because whitebois can't fuck the Aryan
You same incels have been talking down to anything other than Caucasians and Asians for decades, but only NOW is it a problem?
Seriously if you wouldn't date a Nigress or something but you take offence to some seeming Millennial chick wanting Asian D (which is a LOT of them, by the way) you're gonna have a very bitter adult life.

mental illness

but le ebin meme threads, Any Forumsro. Weren't you aware this board is like 55% spillover from Any Forums?

Chudcels accuse asians of being a hivemind because they think asians fucking white women is funny but they them selves are the ones who get triggered by an asian fucking someone from their "glorious" hive

NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN IT'S US

I’ll replace her with Nu-Jill model then

>Millennial chick wanting Asian D (which is a LOT of them, by the way)
They are all defective mentally ill weebs anyway, ricecels can have them. Notice they are all obsessed with some consumer aspect of chink culture, if you can call it that.

I wonder how many of the people seething in these threads are also avid supporters of wmaf and dream of going to Japan where a pure virgin tradwife Japanese girl that looks like a gravure model will totally throw herself at them on sight just because of their superior white genes.

I'm sure there's also women who only fuck horses too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is that weebs are everywhere now

Attached: FEEEFDE6-828A-4743-A247-A2E4A3338277.jpg (1024x636, 136.6K)

I'm latino, guess she finds me attractive? No? Okay.

Video games?

>partying
DROPPED

Anyone else finds trashy that they're using an instagram whore as the model for Ashley? Guess there's no motion capture for her?

Why are people pretending to be upset when each and everyone here would jump at the chance to date a cute Asian.

Ur latinx, spic

Im a overweight balding 32 year old dude larping as a lesbian korean girl. I want to eat her cunny

And then everyone clapped

>"how do you imagine your future kids, haha"

I hate simps so much it's unreal. There is no end to them either.

Attached: 1550493318077.png (553x464, 129.5K)

>I get to have half-asian babies with my totally legit waifu I fuck every day but SHE CAN'T SHE'S A RACE TRAITOR
never change

You're not wrong, but it strikes me as a bit ironic considering Any Forums of all places is rife with this same fetishization.
Pretty sure the reason AoTfags got all salty at the ending was because of the revelation that Eren wanted to fuck an Asian chick instead of the Aryan Queen.

This woman will commit suicide. No woman who lives of her appearance and think they're gonna have kids when they're done with partying is ever happy. Those rich asian bros just see her as a trophy and she will absolutely get dumped for a younger woman.

projection boogaloo: 2

>Any Forums incels fetishize Asians all the time
>but if a woman does the same thing it's... le bad
?

didn't read that shit on the left, she looks alright
tits too small for my taste, but better than what most of you high school niggers make your bait threads with

Give me her dox and I will punch her in the face and her father for not beating her ass up. These creatures shouldn't exist
>Oh nooo you're just suppose to cry and bitch and rage
>Nooo this is just bait
I don't understand what bait is. She clearly said she's white and hates white. Give me her dox
>Dude it's fake
Doesn't seem fake to me, why would anyone fake this, do they want to kill an innocent girl who didn't say these things?
>Dude it's the internet
Yes the internet is serious business, watch what you say. Now give me her dox to torture her and remind her that only the white species matters. No sub-race of asian species
>Dudeeee
Duuudee, dox. NOW.

日本語もまともに話せんブスがw
股間を開くことしか脳がないんだよね笑

this thread again... stacy won't fuck you, chang

dang… I was hoping I’d get to bang the girl in the videogame irl….what do I do now bros…….

Attached: 94634631-3672-4ABD-81B9-2DC5BC2CB55E.jpg (400x203, 14.31K)

>one schizo saving her instagram pictures and posting them on Any Forums all the time
>UUUUH WHY ARE YOU INCELS SO OBSESSED WITH HER? RACE TRAITOR? LMAO
I know you're the one who made the thread, you're mentally ill.

Holy based. If only this was reaction to news anchors and college teachers.

how do you guys respond to white girl rejecting you because you are white without sounding like you're a mad incel?

seething wh*teboi

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/0VyOo8Wx5zwAW9Uo762hkA/
what are some mental illnesses in gaming?