Is this true?

is this true?

Attached: 1635977038404.jpg (885x2048, 325.76K)

My favorites are Gen 3 and 5, and I'm 22. Whatever that's supposed to mean, Astrology-sama

only pokemon game ive ever played is emerald and im 23
pokemon is shit btw

i'm 31 and only care about 1 and 2, so right on the money

I'm 34, definitely loved Red when it came out, but I've probably spent by far the most time in either Ruby or Y.

Some user have recently started to portray XY as the best game in the series, so it makes sense since they just passed the legal age to post here.

no im 33 and Gold Silver is best

im 63 and prefer sun/moon

My favorite gen is 4 and I'm not 23.

30 and its legends arceus followed by mystery dungeon

>I'm actually this old so this is wrong
no one cares you fucking retards

I'm 27 and think gen 3 sucked. Too many HMs, a lot of uninteresting mons. And I remember being really disappointed that you couldn't go to Johto like g/s let you revisit Kanto

Generation =/= debut games
I don't know why people think this it makes no sense. A generation is called precisely that because it's not just the first two fucking games the end, it represents an entire era of new content, spinoff games, anime, cards etc.

I personally think BW2 are the best games in the series but Gen V is absolutely no way the best gen
Gen 3 wins through sheer numbers alone. It's not just ruby/sapphire like some fucking morons believe, it's RSE, FRLG, colo, xd, the mystery dungeon games, etc.

Attached: 1648311116480.jpg (620x406, 258.47K)

30 and only know gen 1&2, and some of 3 because i grew out of pokemon at around 10 years old like a normal person

No
Preferring bw/b2w2 makes you based and preferring anything else is not justifiable regardless of age

im 21. yeup.

I'm 22 and Gen 7 is my favorite. It's the best game in the series

>summer 2011 playing pokemon in the patio of friends apartment complex, flipping through guide books and trading and shit
>go home to play black ops zombies with the boys
>full max private lobbys playing mike myers in mw2 after friday football with 20~ high school friends
2012 truly was the end of the world.

30+ gen V is my favorite, gen II is a pretty close second though.

24 gens 2 and 5 are best this image is stupid

Millennials killed pokemon.

Attached: 309.jpg (1280x720, 125.46K)