Do you still play Tekken?

Do you still play Tekken?

Attached: 1e6b5823862c494386bc8efa84c7d35b.jpg (1920x1080, 293.95K)

>play online
>have 0 wins
>fight guy with 3000 wins

Attached: say that again.jpg (620x464, 20.35K)

I'm the 3000 win guy but I just have mods that let me block/parry automatically and use macros for combos

Not since season 4. Kinda got bored of the game and I don't like the other fighting games that are popular right now. Got a good 2,000 hours out of Tekken 7 though.

Fuck you nigga I'll use my secret move that always succeeds.

Attached: uughhhaaaaa.webm (1280x720, 1.7M)

You have mods that let you block automatically? In Tekken?

I stopped playing fighting games when they started doing season pass bullshit. Fuck them and fuck everyone who enabled this shit.

Capcom did way back in SF2

Yeah, throw breaks too

I play T3 and TTT.

yeah
trying to get better with xiaoyu, got her to tekken king though I think I'll get demoted next time i play ranked
she is very fun but it seems some matchups are fucked for her, like everything noctis does hits AOP and cali roll, he can do 2,2,2,2,2 to fish for a backturned confirm after any of my pokes for a billion damage, and all of his shit is knives or swords so I can't parry it from BT

>torso didnt twist

Attached: 1653266008610.jpg (828x828, 85.55K)

>Noctis
Just play normally nearly everything this nigga does is unsafe and sidestepped

*ff1+2's you*

Yes, I still "play" Tekken on PC.

The drought since season 4 has been brutal, if Murray doesn't announce the next game at EVO I'm sending him a bomb in the mail

Attached: 1614907600370.png (294x317, 169.42K)

No, game took a nosedive straight into the shitter after season 2

>>fight guy with 3000 wins
the tealie with 3000 wins plays worse than you

Attached: 1638645194865.jpg (1000x1000, 122.47K)

Who the fuck would play tekken when SFV, Melee and Injustice 2 exist.
Tekken as a franchise feels completely obsolete now and should just be remembered fondly.

>melee
not even the same genre
>injustice 2
a bad game
>jive
the worst sf

Attached: xiao.webm (960x1080, 1.04M)

>melee
It's a fighting game, get over it zoomer
>injustice 2
Incredible game. You just have bad taste
>SFV
Literally the pinnacle of the fighting game genre. I suggest you get good.

Yes.

Attached: Tekken3cover.jpg (640x638, 127.59K)

bought the game and the passes on xbox where the game died, don't want to spend 100 dollaridoos on the pc version

now this is shitposting

btw
at least once a month steam sells you t7 with everything by 25 dollars.

you can get the game for cheap on sales or keysites and creamapi the DLCs

ive tried getting into 3D fighters for forever, but i just cant.
everything feels too homogenized compared to 2D, and i just dont find it very fun. especially tekken, where it seems like every character just rubs up against the opponent and pokes the opponent with with their fastest jab at random intervals and tries to frametrap them if they respond. also the crouch dash resets (forgot what they were called) just seems gay.
its more frame reliant than any 2D fighter and it doesnt seem to have a lot of the familiar archetypes i like. zoners are pretty much non-existant since fireballs are easily sidestepped, unless you count something like jack as a zoner because he has long reach. and theres like 3 grapplers. every character also has 80+ moves, but only uses like 20 of them.
then you start learning combos, and you learn you can drop a juggle if you start it at a weird angle, but it works perfectly if you do it head-on?

am i missing something? why cant i enjoy 3D fighters

Attached: 8e3a118601d9b10b5ef2d8f7aa3b3f7d.jpg (735x710, 47.88K)

no, you're more or less right about the things you said. I enjoy it, but if it's not for you, it's not for you.
About the combo drops though, with time you learn what works with your character off axis and what doesn't so you optimize your combos better and stop dropping them.