Capcom Sales

Capcom's Platinum Titles list got updated with new sales.

capcom.co.jp/ir/english/business/million.html#tab5

Devil May Cry 5 - 5.7M +700K
Street Fighter V - 6.6M +400K
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 2.7M +400K
Resident Evil 7 - 11M +200K
Resident Evil 2 Remake - 9.8M +200K
Resident Evil Village - 6.4M +300K
Monster Hunter World - 18.3M +300K
Monster Hunter Rise - 10.3M +1.3M
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - 9.5M +300K

>New games
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak - 2.5M
Devil May Cry HD Collection - 1.1M

Devil May Cry 5 had its best quarter in years and is a certified evergreen title. Monster Hunter keeps printing money. Resident Evil also selling well. Dragon's Dogma and Street Fighter V enjoyed a nice boost in sales due to sequel hype most likely.

Attached: Devil_May_Cry_5.jpg (293x341, 31.07K)

DMC is back!

Attached: 1603109237063.webm (1024x576, 1.4M)

Attached: 1444318885164.webm (400x224, 998.06K)

capcom isnt going to do smaller ips anymore are they?

>Resident Evil 7 - 11M +200K
>Resident Evil 2 Remake - 9.8M +200K
>Resident Evil Village - 6.4M +300K
I don't know what to make of this. I liked 7 and Village but I want more like RE2Make.

Rem4ke is right around the corner and CV is likely to follow

They recently just confirmed REmake2 hit 10 million copies. It's selling faster than both RE7 and Village.

They literally just released a new Ghost and Goblins and nobody fucking bought it, as for new IP's they have both Exoprimal and Pragmata coming out.

>Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - 9.5M +300K
>Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak - 2.5M
lol, lmao.

>Monster Hunter World - 18.3M +300K
>Monster Hunter World: Iceborne - 9.5M +300K
How?

switchbros........

People keep buying it?

>they sold Donte model to be an ad

>3 years old DLC vs 1 month old DLC

>doesn't even include DMC 5 SE
honnestly, I don't think it sold that much, but still

>Chadtan is the king

Attached: Ethandrip.png (542x815, 457.31K)

A big chunk of the DMC fanbase has switched to PC and DMC5SE is also on systems few people actually own, every other re-release hit 1 million eventually so it'll probably get there.

I mean, the main selling point of SEs is Vergil, putting him on base game as DLC is basically just you to not buy SE

They have a Power Stone revival planned but we'll see how it pans out and a Final Fight sequel though it's not necessarily a small IP just a dormant one. They robably won't go all in on other IPs but considering they keep releasing collections and remasters it's not like they're being entirely ignored either

It's literally impossible for Ethan and Leon chads stop losing.

Attached: 1592048471589m.jpg (966x1024, 68.49K)

300K units on a 10 year old DLC is a great number.

Attached: Happy Japanese Man saves the industry.gif (280x158, 817.89K)

>CV is likely to follow
Considering CV is set before 4, and we've seen Wesker concept art for 4make, i think it's safe to say CVmake isn't happening, and will probably be retconned. Honestly, the next remake will probably be 1, again, in the style of 2.

I hate this bullshit splitting because enhanced or special editions are essentially just the same game but with DLC or on other systems. They have four separate entries for RE5 even though it's the exact same game just on different platforms or bundled with DLC. Just add them all up under the same name

I work for mister capcom and I can assure that code veronia remake is happening

They do it because they're technically different SKU's released at different times. They want the sales to be treated separately to see stuff like if a game has gotten more or less popular with time.

I distinctly remember the DMC5 guys referring to new Capcom games as "boutique titles". Glad to see that paying off.
There really isn't any other high budget developers with an equal amount of artistry and presentation.

Attached: TRUEPOWER.jpg (328x328, 84.82K)