A week for the new DLC

A week for the new DLC.
Two months for the Enhanced Edition.
Season Pass news soon.
What build will you play?

Attached: 1658147278908733m.jpg (1024x474, 61.48K)

Probably the same build I did on launch but with shit actually working now. Halfling cleric here, angelfire if I can merge angel book, I couldn't originally for some reason.

Aldori Defender 9/Swordlord 10/Scaled fist Monk demon into swarm. I wanna do it now but late game mythics suck doodoo, even if EE doesn't make them better I'm gonna hard save before you lock in final mythic and complete both.

>Aldori faggot
Who the fuck came up with this gay OC class, I pick fighter only to dab on aldori fags

In the tabletop it's really fun just cause you gain all of the benefits of having 1 free hand, in the game that doesn't matter but it's what I play at my table so I wanna see it in action

>I pick fighter only to dab on aldori fags
Yeah, that will show them in a single player game!
But in all honesty I wish you could recruit other peoples characters as mercenaries that would auto level up based on their original build.
Of course you would not know what path they would choose - stick to one/two classes or multi class like madmen.

Either a Lich sorcerer or something since I haven't tried that path yet or do Azata again as my first playthrough was as one and I fucked up and missed out on Woljif and Finnean.

>Two months for the Enhanced Edition.
I thought it came out this month. At least that gives me more time to settle on mythic path.

Attached: 1655159191444.png (308x363, 160.6K)

Who is this semen demon?Main heroína or main villain?

Aldori user here, after I beat tge game I use mods on replays to make people whatever class I want while using the wiki to see how many points they get for stats. It's infinitely more fun since you've already worked them normal and party banter and interactions is always better than mercs

Both. And my mother.

What’s your favorite mythic path and why?
I like Aeon because you get to nullify the abnormal magic through story options incredibly easily. And any criminals seethe when you know they’re criminals as soon as you meet them.

Attached: 64B0C8E2-DB24-4993-A245-5BA08D8C6313.jpg (1920x1080, 141.4K)

I beat the game on Angel Crusader (picked because angel seemed like the most complete path unlikely to get much new content in EE), I'm now playing Kingmaker while waiting for EE, but these are the characters I'm most looking forward to playing:
>Mutation warrior archer going trickster
>Mostly martial "death knight" kind of archetype going lich, I haven't yet looked into what kind of build would be thematic (some kind of multiclassed cavalier with deathtouched horse?)
>Fanatically lawful inquisitor/hellknight going aeon

Dragon Disciple with the Gold Dragon path for maximum dragon

when will they add brawler?

Trickster. I refuse to explain myself.

Power wise? Angel, a maximized metamagic rod combined with group bolt of justice straight up kills rooms. Even the very end fight with deskari was over in 3 rounds.
Lich would be my favorite if it's companions weren't downright useless.
Overall though I think demon fits more with the story, and has a lot of fun interactions throughout.
Funny enough though it is canon that Deskari was killed in the actual tabletop setting during the fifth crusade, so discounting the secret ending angel would be the only canon one

I want to play a dex finesse EK and go demon->GD but GD only has STR bonuses while transformed. Should I just go STR?

Oh wait, I misread and thought you meant least favorite. In that case, Swarm-that-Walks. It's kino as well as the closest thing to the evil ending from Mask of the Betrayer

please fix the endings, please fix the endings.

yes. she's technically your mother and you can romance her.

I enjoyed Azata, because defeating unrelenting hordes of merciless demons with the power of friendship and disney singalongs is funny shit.
I just love how often "Sing the Song of Elysium" pops up to solve problems.

Attached: 1632597740450.jpg (700x1000, 95.97K)

They did in Kingmaker, so hopefully they do it now too.

I mean, you could just respec towards the end. STR EK are def harder to do as you basically need mithral armor. The only other real option is to be a buffbot with 13 int and just use the helmets that boost it to cast higher level spells. Xanthir gives a +6 I think so that could work.
If you want the more traditional sword swinging spell slinging EK though dex is way easier to do

>They did in Kingmaker
how? i don't remember

Have they said what kind of DLC they're making? Additions to the base game or completely separate stuff like Kingmaker's Beneath The Stolen Lands? I don't want to start playing now if they're gonna add more stuff to the base campaign.

Is it possible to actually get mobility high enough for mob3 trick to work in endgame?
The best possible now is 20 rank + 10 from feats + 2 from background +3 pet + 8 morale + 12 proficiency + 15 from 40 dex is still just 70, right? And most enemies in the end have 55-65 ab

at least one of them is going to be a sequel to the side story dlc. they haven't mentioned anything else. probably because they're realizing they have to put actual effort into the DLCs

What would be the Commander's CR?

They'll redeem themselves with the waifu DLC and the expansion :^)

30 by the end of the game

Doesn't this game have a lot of gays and made up genders like nonbinary? As well as trannies?
If so, am I able to murder them all? I genuinely don't care if it hurts the story.

inshallah habibi

Tell me they'll make a post-game DLC. Tell me those sweet little lies.

I LOVE JERRIBETH!

Attached: 1638039312607.png (1232x1204, 869.25K)

i want her to shove her ovipositor up my ass

Its a fantasy setting and gender identity issues do not exist there, not matter how much Pozzo pushes for it.

There's only 1 gay companion character and 2 women married to eachother, 1 "tranny" but it's a magical setting, they drank a potion that changes their gender body and mind. I don't know of anyone nonbinaey or something like that, some people have accused some of them of being asexeal but it's just that they have more to worry about having to fight hordes of demons.
You can go demon path to kill 98% of characters and swarm for 100% though

there's one gay and a few bisexuals.
>made up genders like nonbinary
nope.
there's one tranny but the game doesn't shove it in your face. you have to wait until chapter 5 and pass a 50 DC persuasion check for the tranny to tell you it's a tranny.
all in all it's well handled desu, you can kill them all

Divine Hunter 3 / Arcane Rider 17
I am still due a Legend playthrough though, so I still have to figure out what to do with 17 levels after I max out the magus.

Waifu dlc I can see happening. We already got the twins in kingmaker after all.

Ahem. I love my mother and want more content with her. That's all.

Attached: ixZsBdg.png (692x1024, 782.6K)

More bab stacking, duelist would be good if the bonuses stack, fighter for extra feats etc. Or become the ultimate caster on top of that with a 5 Wizard/5 Cleric/10 mystic theurge if you want goofy shit

Already did Lich. I think I'll Angel once all the DLC comes out and also shoot for that secret ending.