MultiVersus does everything right, this is how fighting games should be...

MultiVersus does everything right, this is how fighting games should be, not those pseudo-intellectual anime fighting games based on 1 meta endless stunlock combo that uses less than 1% of the character's movements and which you spam without a single thought in your head, MultiVersus is a prime example that listening to a sweaty virgin losers is mistake.

Attached: MultiVersus_SCREENS_EMOTE_WW_WEIGHTS_2.jpg (3840x2160, 3.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cE7qZzDYfNw?t=134
youtu.be/501aQGHqQXE
youtu.be/2-F5d8OmWcE?t=502
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want Wonder woman to put me on a leash...

why are casuals so scared of combos?

even in games where you have shittons of defense options like air teching and burst?

Bait works best when it's at least somewhat subtle.
You are being too obvious, dial it down a notch and you might get serious replies.

MVS has stunlock combos too, its just a really new game so people havent collectively figured them out yet. some pros have showcased tomjerry and arya having very broken 0-death combos.
the question is if this game will fix those problems

still looks boring.

This is the best fotm ever.
Hopefully i go match up against my streamer soon. PogU

Don't confuse contempt with fear. I have nothing against combos, the main problem is in execution - combos are universal (aka you don't have to think about positioning when you start them), there are not enough of them per character and the combos include not enough moves, so even in one round you start to get bored due to the animations monotony.

Not until Justin Wong says something about it
So 95% of the FGC parrots her opinion

>MVS has stunlock combos too
They are not infinite and do not take away the entire health bar at once. Also, you can dodge them, while the use of dashes in anime fighting games is punished instantly and out of metagaming.

FeelsStrongMan

>goo goo gaa gaa

why would "FGC" care about this game? this is a Smash game.
>Justin Wong
>her
heres the (You) now take a bath

>combos are universal (aka you don't have to think about positioning when you start them),
What in God's name have you been playing?

ill keep playing KI II till i die

First game in a while that has me actually wanting to learn and play ranked because I love it
Unfortunately they will become infested with blue hairs who will ruin the game
Until then I will enjoy it

Its really sad a party game is more complex than al Street Fighters combined
And I am not talking about MV

My fighting game fag friends are very mad at the success of this game and trying to gatekeep it

They are touch of deaths if they hit you you can’t get out period your dead fucking retard

Hmmmm, let me count
>Tekken 7
youtu.be/cE7qZzDYfNw?t=134
>Street Fighter V
youtu.be/501aQGHqQXE
>Guilty Gear -Strive-
youtu.be/2-F5d8OmWcE?t=502

>They are not infinite and do not take away the entire health bar at once.
wow so kind of how they are in any game thats not marvel

>stages are too short so retards with vertical spam get to dominate against horizontal chads that have to be gods at edge guarding to achieve the same thing

I thought we were talking about platform fighters. Haven't you played Melee? PM? Rivals? Rushrev?

>They are touch of deaths
Don't project anime fighting onto the MultiVersus.

>why are casuals so scared of combos?
because needing to practice something in a training room for hours just to baseline be able to play your character is bullshit.

>t. retard that can't into neutral/vertical dodge and punish