What's the best way to make money in Pokemmo

What's the best way to make money in Pokemmo

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-011441.jpg (3120x1440, 2.06M)

Sell the computer you are using to play it

Having played since they nerfed berry farming

level up your mining skill until you can mine stardust from mt moon

rwt or pay money for increased shiny chance and sell them

blowjobs

When I used to play you would get a decent amount from re-challenging gym leaders/elite four after beating the region. They're no pushovers though.

>start in Hoenn because I never player R/S/E
>holy shit I wanna try out Shedinja!
>spend fucking forever to train a shitty Nincada to 20
>at least now I have a cool meme-mon that can potentially be invincible
>sucks that they gave everyone and their mother gets a dark type move in sweatyMMO but whatever
>"wonder guard ran out"
>wut
>find out they disabled wonder guard after two procs in pve because people were farming elite 4 with it or sone shit
>uninstall
Fucking bitches crying about muh economy in fucking pokemon

That is retarded

>Shiny rate is much lower than the main game
>Parents dies out when breeding
>Lucky egg is now a timed item
>nerfed everything
The only thing the game does right is providing a more challenging single player experience

>start in Unova
>you have to teach HMs
>almost uninstall
>then I find out there are items that can replace HMs
>but you have to buy them with the premium currency
>uninstall

This will be Pokémon in a few years

Won't this make Nintendo put them into radar?

It should be, but since you need a legit rom to play those game, they get through without trouble

Nintendo unironically doesn't know PokeMMO exists
>But there is no way they don't know
This is the same company that unironically didn't know the original Xbox was even coming out.

Supposedly making you get the ROMs for all the Pokemon games yourself (and therefore not distributing any of Nintendo's copyrighted material) keeps them safe. Or maybe they do have the grounds to shut them down but just haven't for whatever reason, though I do find it hard to believe that Nintendo has just never heard of PokeMMO, shit's been around for years.

Just having the word "Pokemon" in a single line of code would be enough for Nintendo to go after them for Trademark infringement.
PokeMMO isn't legally secure and I have NO clue why people think it is.

Nintendo isn't like other vidya companies that keep pretty in touch with what happens around them, they genuinely live in a bubble, see >This is the same company that unironically didn't know the original Xbox was even coming out.

The devs say it is and they have the years to back it up

They knew about AM2R and Pokemon Uranium

The thing is they are profiting from their ip. Those ROMs hack get free pass since they are free.

Because Journos started shitting out billions of articles showcasing them (AM2R especially), remember Nintendo is old fashioned as fuck so they will see shit that comes from articles, but Nintendo doesn't browse reddit and Any Forums.
The day Journos start shitting out articles about PokeMMO on mass is the day Nintendo shitcans the project.